Yesterday while I was waiting for some stuff I watched a video from a Youtuber I follow, the video is just about some Headphones and didn't even know the brand existed, what was curios for me was that in the end the Youtuber (Baayta AKA TK) said that the best from those headphones was how they performed in VR.

Was something pretty nice and also I think pretty good because he doesn't seen to be as fan as any of us can be of VR, he liked it but it's not one of his major interest as much of us, so the quality and the experience of those headphones for that particular task should be pretty good.

We are always asking what are the best headphones for VR, maybe it's a good hint of where to look.

Here the video

And here the info of the headphones:

Headphone Type Over-ear
    Dimensions 7.8" x 7.6" x 1.6"/8 oz
    Materials Anodized aluminum, genuine leather, lambskin leather, memory foam
    Colors Black, natural, Champagne Grey
    Connectivity 3.5 mm mini jack
    Frequency Range 20 - 22,000 Hz
    Microphone One electret type, omni-directional
    Included in Box Beoplay H6 headphones, cable with 3-buttone remote and microphone, Quick Start guide
    Price ~$299

Amazon link: http://a.co/42Zo60M
    05-06-2017 11:24 AM
    05-07-2017 07:39 PM
    I saw that after seeing the price and searching a little about it, I really never heard about it before, maybe it's another country situation.

I'm glad I have some good headphones which I think gives me the a good 3D sound environment (Astro A50 and the Oculus comes with a really good pair of headphones).
    05-07-2017 09:02 PM
    I saw that after seeing the price and searching a little about it, I really never heard about it before, maybe it's another country situation.

I'm glad I have some good headphones which I think gives me the a good 3D sound environment (Astro A50 and the Oculus comes with a really good pair of headphones).
    They are Danish.
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    05-07-2017 10:16 PM