So you thought the announcement of the Oculus Rift Controllers was exciting, well guess what you lucky Rift owners, here is another surprise, actually if you don't know this yet, Oculus Connect 3 is next week where Oculus will be making a "few important announcements" one of which a thriller game called I Expect You To Die will be released alongside the controllers, in fact it's designed for the controllers, The game is "a virtual reality puzzle game that places you in the well-polished shoes of an elite secret agent. You must attempt to survive deadly situations in immersive, dangerous locales." I believe the title comes from When James Bond Asks "Do You Expect Me To Talk?" and Goldfinger says "no Mr. Bond I expect you to die" As a big spy and James Bond fan this one is looking really good, so what do you think?

Source: I Expect You To Die Will Be Launching Alongside the Oculus Touch Controllers | VRFocus
    Attached Thumbnails I-Expect-You-to-Die-New-2.jpg  
    09-30-2016 09:58 PM
    I just posted this: http://forums.vrheads.com/vr-news-di...ext-week-8593/

So next week will be the week to be excited for those who have a Rift (like myself!)
    09-30-2016 10:04 PM
    I just posted this: http://forums.vrheads.com/vr-news-di...ext-week-8593/

So next week will be the week to be excited for those who have a Rift (like myself!)
    I would say very much so, looks like this is exclusive to Oculus.
    09-30-2016 10:05 PM
    At least temporarily. We're not seeing many 100% exclusives.
    10-02-2016 09:49 AM
    This generation is all about buy in. Most people don't want three VR headsets. Timed exclusives will probably be a very regular thing. When PSVR comes, it has the potential of getting a lot more sales in the gaming arena so more developer will create for that first, and then port over. The Vive will have even more immersive controls and are virtually limited by the hardware, but the mass public wouldn't know what to get for a computer. I used to work for Apple and it blew me away how many people would come in to buy a $2000 computer to check email...

I hope PSVR opens the flood gates which then Vive and Oculus thrive after.
    10-02-2016 10:01 AM
    This generation is all about buy in. Most people don't want three VR headsets. Timed exclusives will probably be a very regular thing. When PSVR comes, it has the potential of getting a lot more sales in the gaming arena so more developer will create for that first, and then port over. The Vive will have even more immersive controls and are virtually limited by the hardware, but the mass public wouldn't know what to get for a computer. I used to work for Apple and it blew me away how many people would come in to buy a $2000 computer to check email...

I hope PSVR opens the flood gates which then Vive and Oculus thrive after.
    Prediction: PSVR will definitely get more people talking and will help Vive and Rift in the long run. I do hope, however, that SOB doesn't turn into console ports for PC.
    10-02-2016 08:47 PM
    I totally get what your saying, it's gotta get more centralized and hopefully in the future it will, $2k computer for checking email, wow!
    10-02-2016 11:28 PM