Parker Hannifin, an Ohio-based tech company that provides motion and control products and technologies, namely pneumatics, hydraulics, and electronics, has embraced Augmented Reality. From an article on Upload VR: "The company has been testing AR helmets from Daqri in a pilot program for inspection processes in industrial applications, enabling humans to see and interpret data in powerful new ways."

You can read the article here. They've been working with the Daqri helmet manufacturer closely over the past couple years to create ten applications to monitor equipment health on various complex machines.
    04-16-2017 08:10 AM
    Thanks for this piece of news.

It seems that this is a (very positive) unstoppable trend.
    04-16-2017 01:21 PM
    Thanks for posting the article! I think it should be shame for AR or VR to become 'unpopular' and slowly wither away. We are just starting to see all the potential possibility VR and AR can bring to the table. I remember paying 'Laser Quest' with friends when i was younger and we used to run around a predetermined area. Now with VR, we call all be transported to different locations!
    04-17-2017 03:01 AM