Hey Alien fans!

Coming to major VR platforms in 2017, The Fox Innovation Lab is bringing an Alien: Covenant virtual reality experience as a paid app. It is directed by David Karlak and executive produced by Ridley Scott!

Oh man! When ever they release this app I hope it will be good! It would be cool if there is an option to use one of the mech suits
    Alien: Covenant VR Experience-aliens-ripley-geared-up.png

Wonder what platforms they will support?

Here is a video trailer of the upcoming movie Alien: Covenant (from witch the VR experience is based on)
    01-27-2017 11:47 PM
    I didn't even know about the movie :/

Looks great I think for the next to come horror movies and games we need to develop a good harness system and helmet to not damage the HMD or ourselves
    01-28-2017 04:07 PM
    I didn't even know about the movie :/
    Now that you do, make sure to watch the movies!

Ripley Saga

Alien
    Aliens
    Aliens 3
    Alien: Resurrection

The first two are classics. The other two... not as good.

The new prequel trilogy has begun. Haven't scene them yet but they are;

Prometheus
    Alien: Covenant
    (Third film name not confirmed yet)

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    01-28-2017 10:38 PM
    I would like to add that having seen Prometheus myself I was quite disappointed.
    Besides that I have only seen the first Alien film, and it was great.
    It seems like Scott is failing to produce classics like Gladiator and Alien again. You can definitely see the decrease in success through the imdb scores he gets for his recent movies, as opposed to the older ones.
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    01-29-2017 12:12 AM
    Alien
    Aliens
    Aliens 3
    Alien: Resurrection
    Prometheus
    I watched that ones, but I didn't know about the Alien: Covenant.

I actually have the Alien (#1) in HD was nice watching it again after all these years that time.

BTW as Gustav said, Prometeus wasn't pretty good, but I feel like will be a one you have to watch in order to follow up the next Aliens movies.
    01-29-2017 02:23 PM
    To bad the prequel trilogy is off to a rough start. I might watch Prometheus just for the hell of it. I survived the other ones lol

01-30-2017 06:40 AM
    To bad the prequel trilogy is off to a rough start. I might watch Prometheus just for the hell of it. I survived the other ones lol
    Prometheus was bad, but still watchable for me. The characters just make such painfully stupid decisions that it kind of breaks the flow a bit. =)
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    02-01-2017 12:30 PM
    Prometheus was bad, but still watchable for me. The characters just make such painfully stupid decisions that it kind of breaks the flow a bit. =)
    Yes, same here, I watched till the end but was a bad scripted movie, a lot of field to be good but they didn't know how to use the resources.
    02-01-2017 07:30 PM
    Yes, same here, I watched till the end but was a bad scripted movie, a lot of field to be good but they didn't know how to use the resources.
    Bu-rns! Bu-rns...

Chemy JMHT likes this.
    02-01-2017 11:48 PM
    I haven't seen Prometheus for quite a few years but I think I liked it? Definitely loved Alien and Alien$ -- don't know if I watched 3 or resurrection.
    02-06-2017 09:01 PM
    I showed this to my wife and she said she'd better not play the game and hear her stomach gurgle ...
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    02-08-2017 05:58 PM