This news is related with Felix & Paul Studios, the company behind this two other experiences and news:

http://forums.vrheads.com/vr-news-di...x+Paul+Studios

http://forums.vrheads.com/vr-news-di...x+Paul+Studios

Felix & Paul has produced a range of documentaries and original interactive VR films.

20th Century Fox exec Mike Dunn said the studio would be the perfect partner to help realize the possibilities for the future of consumer entertainment. Fox said the VR media would be related to their film properties and would include acclaimed filmmakers.

The film giant and Felix & Paul Studios will work on VR media related to 20th Century Foxs films. Twentieth Century Fox is trying to sow the seeds of virtual reality.

Source: 20th Century Fox Partners With Felix & Paul Studios For VR Push
    12-17-2016 12:04 AM
    I would be more excited if Fox wasn't notoriously short in its attention span. Something tells me this will die a rather swift death.
    12-17-2016 09:10 AM
    I would be more excited if Fox wasn't notoriously short in its attention span. Something tells me this will die a rather swift death.
    Yeah, I agree.
    12-17-2016 08:22 PM
    Well in the article they mentioned this:

FOX didn’t elaborate on what types of VR media the two studios will be releasing in the future, but said that the content would be related to Fox’s film properties and would include “acclaimed filmmakers.” Some of Twentieth Century Fox’s big films include Avatar, Titanic, Independence Day, and The Martian.
    So hopefully something good comes from it first and then die :P
    12-17-2016 10:57 PM
    If it's done right, I can see potential, but it seems like this will just be a short gimmick. The technology just isn't cheap enough or good enough yet to be used on things like movies.
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    12-18-2016 02:48 PM
    If it's done right, I can see potential, but it seems like this will just be a short gimmick. The technology just isn't cheap enough or good enough yet to be used on things like movies.
    Well right now are some pretty rudimentary documentaries and movies, and are pretty good, I only hope it grown.

BTW welcome to the forum, I don't know if you are aware but just by posting if you commented on this thread: http://forums.vrheads.com/contests-g...ouch-9341-new/ you are participating for an Oculus Rift + Touch Controllers, so keep commenting, posting and asking.
    12-19-2016 10:51 PM