1 million people use VR every month: Oculus, that's actually according to Zuk of Facebook, said at the Connect 3 developer conference, Zuckerberg didn't specify what VR specifically referred to, so that number could either be related to just Oculus users or it could be an overall number I highly doubt it's 1 million given the millions of smart phones now that do VR, you would have to think that monthly number is related to just systems like the Oculus, it would be a good idea to find out just how many people are doing VR worldwide just to get an idea.

Source: 1 million people use VR every month
    Last edited by Sim_8_3; 10-18-2016 at 11:59 PM.
    krisguy likes this.
    10-18-2016 10:10 PM
    I suspect that's an overall number. HOWEVER that just speaks to the power of the market. Certainly Oculus wants to try to take the biggest chuck. They got the biggest headstart, BUT perhaps the Vive has a stronger offering? And lets face it Playstation MIGHT have the lowest cost to acquire (over all, as the PS4 Units cost less than the PCs Oculus and Vive require) It should be interesting to see who win the VR war and/if there is room for multiple platforms. Probably there is! (Look at Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony console wars - of course there WERE a few others miss you Sega!)
    Penguwin likes this.
    10-19-2016 07:57 AM
    You forgot the smart phone market, which I suspect is biggest of them all, that's where I think the big numbers lie!
    10-19-2016 09:11 PM
    You forgot the smart phone market, which I suspect is biggest of them all, that's where I think the big numbers lie!
    Completely agree... I suspect there are many more people strapping a phone to their face than Oculus / Vive users. None the less, the market for this kind of thing is huge... Not only for games, but all sorts of applications.
    Sim_8_3 likes this.
    10-19-2016 09:40 PM