Folks,

I just got done reading Matt Brown's blog about the weirdest VR titles, and after rolling in the aisles, I thought about it and wanted to add a title of my own that I like! Here's a link to Matt's blog...

These are some of the weirdest titles you can play in VR | VRHeads

The "weird" title I really like is Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody VR Experience. I'm clean and sober almost 15 years, but this title reminds me of a time when I was not, LOL. It's like a concert on acid, or some really good pot! NO I'm not going to relapse over it, BUT I can certainly enjoy the show and remember what it was like to go to concerts back in the day! And as a plus I can remember when the car is parked afterwards. (DISCLAIMER DO NOT DRIVE UNDER THE INFLUENCE) And best of all I don't even have to get off my couch. Well, maybe I stand once or twice so I can turn around and see the stuff going on behind me in the VR world. lol

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hemianrhapsody
    12-05-2016 09:13 AM
    Some (well, most) of those titles look absolutely bonkers. That said, I know I'd still like to give them a try!!
    12-05-2016 03:24 PM
    In case anyone missed it and is interested in looking at more. http://forums.vrheads.com/vr-games-f...vr-games-8317/
    12-06-2016 06:25 PM