Hey VR Heads!

Resident Evil 7 will be release on January 24th, 2017! (Tomorrow actually lol)

I will be picking up my copy tomorrow for PS4. Curious, those who have a PSVR, are you getting this game? I'm looking forward to trying it out even without a PSVR. I hope one day to play it with PSVR.
    Klortch and jordanlaa like this.
    01-23-2017 10:30 PM
    It looks great, but I am honestly too scared to play it. Lol!
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    01-24-2017 12:14 AM
    Got my copy of Resident Evil 7 (PS4). This new entry in RE franchise is bananas! (I would use another combination of words but you know...)

The games graphics are pretty amazing. And the atmosphere is VERY creepy. I am still early in the game. But the mystery of what the heck is going on is very intriguing. There is a "unique family" where the patriarch likes to chase after you*.

I have stopped for the night upon first meeting "the family". The part before that is what I will not talk about as I want those who ordered RE7 to enjoy the experience.

This game is definitely not a kids game.

The only thing I wish I had was a PSVR. The experience would be x10

Pro tip : Stealth and the shadows are you friend. Direct confrontation not recommend.

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    01-25-2017 06:24 AM
    Everything I have seen about this game suggests it is legitimately terrifying. I'm seriously considering streaming it just so there's record of my less-than-manly screams.
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    01-25-2017 08:17 AM
    Hey VR Heads!

Resident Evil 7 will be release on January 24th, 2017! (Tomorrow actually lol)

I will be picking up my copy tomorrow for PS4. Curious, those who have a PSVR, are you getting this game? I'm looking forward to trying it out even without a PSVR. I hope one day to play it with PSVR.
    I think I'm in the same boat as Klortch. I love playing new VR games but has to have a age rating of 15 or lower. My poor heart can't take it. hahah, It's scary enough just being on the TV and now i would be strapping it to my face ^_^
    01-25-2017 09:19 AM
    I think I'm in the same boat as Klortch. I love playing new VR games but has to have a age rating of 15 or lower. My poor heart can't take it. hahah, It's scary enough just being on the TV and now i would be strapping it to my face ^_^
    And believe me, it is scary! But fun none the less.

01-25-2017 03:09 PM
    Everything I have seen about this game suggests it is legitimately terrifying. I'm seriously considering streaming it just so there's record of my less-than-manly screams.
    Cool!

Keep us posted when you do

01-25-2017 03:10 PM
    I tried the demo on a standard monitor and was pretty rattled. Have yet to try it in VR
    01-30-2017 07:52 PM
    The last Resident Evil game I played was the fifth one. I was drawn to this game since it's announcement at E3. I normally don't like scary games, but there is just something about this game that appeals to me. I need to save up for it

What really interests me is the fact that it is fully playable in VR. This is the only AAA game (that I know of anyway) that has this feature. I bet it's insane in VR. I wish that I owned a PSVR so that when I eventually get this game, I can be scared out of my mind!
    01-31-2017 07:35 AM
    The last Resident Evil game I played was the fifth one. I was drawn to this game since it's announcement at E3. I normally don't like scary games, but there is just something about this game that appeals to me. I need to save up for it

What really interests me is the fact that it is fully playable in VR. This is the only AAA game (that I know of anyway) that has this feature. I bet it's insane in VR. I wish that I owned a PSVR so that when I eventually get this game, I can be scared out of my mind!
    I saw a lot of streamers on Twitch who played RE7 with a PSVR and it was awesome to watch. Just seeing the expression of the streamer made his stream very entertaining.

I too am looking forward to trying it out on PSVR.

steffiera likes this.
    01-31-2017 10:47 AM
    Has anyone had any experience with Res Evil 7 in VR yet? I want to try, but I think i'll be jumping out of my socks within the first hour. Horror games may be best left to traditional play haha
    02-17-2017 09:50 AM
    Has anyone had any experience with Res Evil 7 in VR yet? I want to try, but I think i'll be jumping out of my socks within the first hour. Horror games may be best left to traditional play haha
    Not yet. Maybe one day.

There are a few streamers on Twitch that played RE7 with a PSVR. It was very entertaining and it looks like a whole lot of fun. Definitely some "jump out of socks moments"

02-17-2017 02:06 PM
    OK, I told my brother (I'm not young but he is older than me) to see if we try the game in VR, we don't have it in any platform and he answered me:

"No way, I won't play a thing like that in VR ever"

And I was thinking if the next generation of young people will played it normally as we play now 3D games with blood (remember first time watching all that blood on Doom?) because right now a lot of people simply can handle it but I think it will be something normal in years to come for the next generation.
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    02-17-2017 06:24 PM