Hi all!

I’ve been VR gaming since the Rift and Vive were introduced and used the rift until I received the Vive and its been in storage ever since. Unfortunately the video on the Vive stopped working and had to awaken the Rift from hibernation. Well, it was nice to have it working again but I soon remembered why I put it in storage in the first place. Although it works, without the hand controllers, it doesn’t give the immersive experience I’ve come to enjoy with the Vive. I did remember that Oculus put out the touch controllers for the Rift but it appears that they are no longer sold. Too bad for me. So now I’m sitting here trying to figure out what to do. I have a bunch of VR games I purchased on Steam that worked with the Vive but don’t appear to work with the Rift without he controllers. So I’ve looked online to see what’s new and am surprised how far the VR headsets have evolved. I am now contemplating what to do. It appears my options are:

Continue looking for Oculus Touch controllers or just buy used ones

Purchase a new Vive power/audio/hdmi bundle cord to see if that fixes the broken unit

Consider upgrading to one of the new headsets such as the Oculus Quest.

What I ultimately want is a headset, at a reasonable price, that works with my current steam library of VR games, and any advise would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l
    Last edited by owlietenil2; 06-30-2020 at 03:03 PM.
    06-30-2020 06:14 AM
    Sometime in the middle of looking something up on the phone and as soon as we step into a certain part of the house the WiFi signal tanks. This area is called dead zones. A dead zone is simply an area within your house, apartment, office, or any other area that's supposed to be covered by Wi-Fi. When you try to connect, however, your device registers no signal. If you take a device into a dead zone, the Wi-Fi will stop working and you won't receive a signal.

192.168.l.l is an IP address used by many routers and modems as the default gateway. 192.168.1.1 address can be used by the users to gain the router admin access and configure their routers and networks.

For More Information Visit Our Site: - Fix WiFi | 10.0.0.1 | 192.168.2.1
    07-04-2020 02:58 AM