I'm ready to go for October 13th...

The big games I'm excited for are

1. Batman Arkham VR ... This because I'm a huge Batman nerd... Got a collection of Batman collectables, Batman License plate on my Black Fit... And I get to be Batman without working out... Nice...
    2. Job Simulator -- As silly as this game looks, something about it intrigues me. Being able to grab anything and interact with your surrounding with little limitations is just exciting stuff.. and perfect for VR.
    3. Star Wars X-Wing Experience -- Who hasn't always wanted to fly in an X-Wing?
    4. VR Worlds -- I know they're essentially tech demos.. But everyone says you can't truly understand what makes them so cool until you try it...
    5. Battlezone--- Because... I get to drive a Tank... in a "Tron" like arena.

But I'm splurging this time around so my other list includes DriverClub, Eve Valkrie, Rigs, Until Dawn, and Loading Human...

How about you folks?!
    09-28-2016 06:40 PM
    Job Simulator is awesome, you're going to love it.

Star Trek: Bridge Crew has me all kinds of excited.
    Derek Daisey likes this.
    09-29-2016 07:56 AM
    I'm excited for some of the games that are on other VR platforms as well, but I need to take a look at the PSVR exclusives!

As for stuff from other platforms coming to PSVR, a few come to mind:
    -Job Simulator
    -Pool Nation VR
    -Windlands
    09-29-2016 08:11 AM
    For me it's all about the starfighter fantasy. EVE and Battlefront are top of my list right now. I'll even get back into No Man's Sky if the VR rumors come true.
    09-29-2016 09:55 AM
    For me it's all about the starfighter fantasy. EVE and Battlefront are top of my list right now. I'll even get back into No Man's Sky if the VR rumors come true.
    I pray NMS comes to VR... But it seems like they got their hands full with the botched launch. I personally liked the game for what it was... But after a point there was really nothing left to do... VR could take that to a whole new level.
    09-29-2016 03:07 PM
    Well GTA 5 for sure, big fan of it, there already is a mod for Rift and Vive I understand of course I have neither system so I can't use it. I was surprised to see you mentioned Arkham VR I'm playing Arkham Asylum so that would be interesting, I knew that Sony has got Batman VR, but didn't know Arkham was also in VR pretty awesome!
    09-30-2016 02:05 AM
    Most of the games mentioned I am keeping an eye on. After playing the Battlezone demo, it has become my top game I want to get.

Another game for the PSVR I am looking at is Robinson: The Journey http://www.robinsonthegame.com/

That game looks amazing and... dinosaurs!!

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    10-05-2016 06:37 AM
    Can't wait for a real fallout 4 VR experience. Also excited for RE7
    10-11-2016 07:16 PM
    Not sure if there is a Hitman game. Would be pretty cool game to play in VR 😎
    10-21-2016 01:18 PM
    Not sure if there is a Hitman game. Would be pretty cool game to play in VR
    There is a version of Hitman for VR, I haven't tested but it's in the Oculus Store.

I think I want the most are simulators, so you know how I will spend my money next weeks.
    10-21-2016 09:47 PM