I've been giving this some thought and there are some 3D games I've played in the past that I would love to see turned into VR if that is possible, so without further delay here they are my top 10 choices not necessarily in this order. How about you guys what would you like to see?

1. Sub Culture, a great game made by Criterion Studios where you zip around in sub and do mercenary type stuff.

2. G Police, awesome game made by Pysgnosis where you zip around in a futuristic world in a craft called a Havoc I think it was called where you chase bad guys.

3. G Sector, another awesome game where you zip around on a Back To The Future type Hoverboard and zap bad guys in a futuristic mall.

4. Gun, a Western simulation where you ride around on a horse and chase what else but bad guys, lots of fun.

5.Discs Of Tron, a really great adaptation of the movie Tron, any fan would love to have a game made in VR.

6. Star Trek Bridge Commander, an awesome game in where you take the helm of a Federation Star Ship, lots of fun any Trekkie would be thrilled to see this game in VR.

7. Any Star Wars games especially BattleFront and the light saber battle games

8. Any Need For Speed releases

9. Any Call Of Duty Releases especially Black Ops 1 and Reflex, I played those one on Wii I'm sure they would be great in VR

10. Other Rockstar Games other than GTA, L.A. Noire comes to mind where you play a 1940's LAPD detective and Bully where you play a character that is bullied and bullies other students.
    EgoAnt likes this.
    09-06-2016 01:55 PM
    Here are my top 10:

1. BattleZone - the old PC version. Switching between commander mode and tank mode would be fun!
    2. Dungeon Keeper - basically for the same reasons as BattleZone, you get to switch from controlling your monsters to managing the dungeon
    3. Freedom Force - A real-time top down superhero game with city scale destruction would be awesome.
    4. Moonbase Commander - Detecting a trend? In MBC you tried to take over the landscape by deploying linked pods. If a pod landed on rough terrain it was destroyed. This is actually a game I have considered making in VR (with a different name). The gameplay mechanic would translate really well to a bigger VR environment.
    09-06-2016 02:46 PM
    OK, I just received my Oculus Rift today, so far, I want to play just everything, I was thinking about playing Prince of Persia 1 (the original from the 80s).

But making a good list:
    - Deadly tide.
    - Roger Wilco (Space Quest).
    - Need for Speed World (not old at all)
    - X-wing vs Tie-Fighter (but the new version I think is awesome)
    - Supapplex, lol I just wrote this to joke, but some kind of labyrinth game may be addictive and really fun.

Master of Orion is another interesting one, it's a game which was just released , based on the original from decades ago (I played back then), I would like to have the map, menus and a lot of stuff in VR.
    09-06-2016 09:57 PM
    List sounds great, X-wing Vs Tie-Fighter definitely, I'll have to check some those other titles I'm not familiar with out, congrats on getting your Rift!
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    09-07-2016 05:56 PM
    Deathchase!! I mean the Sinclair Spectrum 16k game inspired by Return of the Jedi's speeders chase XDDD Well… maybe a little bit updated version would be nice
    09-08-2016 12:50 PM
    Well, here's a list of games that could probably ALL be made into VR games - and you can buy the rights for them! Interplay is selling off their IP portfolio including:
    Earthworm Jim
    Descent
    Freespace
    Battle Chess
    MDK
    Giants

Anyone want to chip in and remake a classic?
    09-08-2016 01:39 PM
    Read the OP I kept thinking "wow.. they've made a lot of games with zip lines. Didn't realize this." Yes.. I realized I was being stupid hahahaha
    09-08-2016 04:20 PM
    I usually like the original stuff myself. Right now we are working on our first creepy Alien game, called Abduction It is cool and I'm loving working on it. Sometimes I scare myself - the 3D modelling has been absolute blast and I enjoy every minute of it.

But we have a couple of skunk-work projects going as well including 3 Rooms and a Gun. And my favorite side project is called Murder Bros. Essentially you spend the game trying to clean up a murder scene before CSI teams arrive. It is a typical your-mom-is-a-vampire and you-need-to-feed-her type game.
    krisguy likes this.
    09-09-2016 10:17 PM
    Abduction sounds great, there is a game that was a sleeper called "Flying Saucer" by a great company that shut down mysteriously from what I recall, it's been many years and I think it might be in public domain, if you haven't heard of it more info can be found here Here I would be thrilled to see this awesome game made into VR, I suspect the developers got shut down because they may have been using their game to share what they know about a black budget project may even now be in operation, pretty creepy, I'll just leave it at that.
    09-10-2016 01:35 AM
    -I'd love to play a remastered version of "House of The Dead" in VR. I loved playing that in the arcade back in the day.
    -Mario Galaxy (1 and 2). Incredible games already, I'd love to be surrounded by that world. Motion controls like HTC wands or Oculus Touch would allow you to have full functionality. Top-down view would work perfectly, just like games like Herobound for Gear VR.
    -Mario Kart (all of them, haha). VR Karts: Sprint for Gear VR is proof that this can work (even if that game in particular is lacking).
    -Wave Race 64

That's what comes to mind right now!
    09-10-2016 10:03 PM
    my choices - some real, some pie-in-the-sky

1. Fallout 4 - This is happening, and I'm going to jump the first time I get a radscorpion attacking me from behind.
    2. NBA JAM VR - BOOM SHACKA-LAKA!
    3. Rory McElroy Golf from EA - No reason this can't be ported to either Vive or PSVR by the teams at EA.
    4. Skiing (either as a stand-alone or part of a winter sports game)
    5. World of Tanks VR - Imagine actually working together as a team inside those beauties from WWII
    6. Forza - This will probably happen with Project Scorpio, but Vive support on Windows 10 would be nice. iRacing.com already supports Vive and Rift.
    09-11-2016 07:11 PM
    I'd also love to see a dungeon crawler like Torchlight (1 and 2). Herobound: Spirit Champion on Gear VR is a great experience, I easily recommend it to anyone interested.
    09-13-2016 11:51 AM
    Elder Scrolls V: SkyRim
    Elder Scrolls Online
    Echo The Dolfinefender of Time
    Any of the "Legacy of Cain" games
    Darksiders I&2
    Prince of Persia
    All of the Soul Calibur games
    All of the Dragon Age games
    BioFanatic likes this.
    09-13-2016 01:47 PM
    Wow you guys all have so real great choices!
    09-21-2016 04:13 AM
    Elder Scrolls V: SkyRim
    Elder Scrolls Online
    Echo The Dolfinefender of Time
    Any of the "Legacy of Cain" games
    Darksiders I&2
    Prince of Persia
    All of the Soul Calibur games
    All of the Dragon Age games
    A news I found yesterday, next Skyrim game will have the VR option from birth.

My brother actually called me to tell me just that.
    Last edited by Chemy JMHT; 09-23-2016 at 06:29 AM.
    BioFanatic likes this.
    09-21-2016 03:19 PM
    One that no one mentioned and I think would be fantastic Stargate SG1 anybody found anything like that?
    09-22-2016 11:11 PM
    I'd love to be able to drive the Batmobile in a game :b

But yes, anything Elder Scrolls
    Star Wars flight simulators
    Star Wars Lightsabers

I'd love to see some cool historic-based VR games or experiences... Done in high detail... Like the Titanic Sinking (there is a game of this... but only of the ship sinking.. no people there) , Civil War, Pirates.

I really wish Playstation Home was still around for this. I thinking it could have brought that up to another level.
    09-28-2016 08:34 PM
    Someone needs to make q Disk of Tron VR game. And I mean to say, that that really should have been THE first game anyone made for VR and the most popular.. Its an 80's game that was MADE for VR.
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    10-04-2016 02:31 PM
    1. Moonbase Commander - Detecting a trend? In MBC you tried to take over the landscape by deploying linked pods. If a pod landed on rough terrain it was destroyed. This is actually a game I have considered making in VR (with a different name). The gameplay mechanic would translate really well to a bigger VR environment.
    Remember when I said this? Well.... Looks like someone was way ahead of me!

Check out Siegecraft Commander - a fantasy-themed update of Moonbase Commander:
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    02-06-2017 06:05 PM
    Remember when I said this? Well.... Looks like someone was way ahead of me!

Check out Siegecraft Commander - a fantasy-themed update of Moonbase Commander:
    So my wish of playing Master of Orion like a real God of the Universe will be a fact soon.

It's nice the guy said hi is not playing that game often and he move around pretty easily.
    02-06-2017 07:37 PM