Folks,

What are the best VR Racing games? It seems VR is the perfect platform for racing and we should see some great games! I was reading this blog about Driveclub, and it really got me thinking about what is possible. For those of us on Daydream, the game to get is Need for Speed. There are a couple other sorta racing like games, such as Drift and Poly Runner, BUT Need for Speed is what you want!

So what are your favorite VR driving games? And what do you like about them? What could they do better? Lets talk VR driving games!

Rich
    12-23-2016 08:53 AM
    I can't say which is best, but I would LOVE to play a Formula 1 game in VR. Nothing would make me happier.
    pkcable likes this.
    12-23-2016 04:15 PM
    PK, what youmake me see that stuff that makes me want more stuff lol, now I want more the steering wheel which works with the PS4 and the Rift

I have no experience with VR car racing, but for me the Need for Speed next to be on VR (I can't find the release date) I think is a sure bet to do.

* EDIT:

Already on Daydream: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....ea.gp.nfs14vr
    pkcable likes this.
    12-23-2016 06:47 PM
    Depends on what system. iRacing is the best simulation, and does have some Formula cars. It is PC only, and works best with a 900 degree racing wheel. Project CARS works well with a control and is on the Steam Winter Sale.
    pkcable and Talkivr like this.
    12-24-2016 10:33 PM
    Also heard about Assetto Corsa similiar to project cars but different feeling.
    Project cars, Assetto Corsa, and Iracing are all good.
    pkcable likes this.
    12-31-2016 01:58 PM
    A VR racing game could be a very intense experience. It would either be awesome or, if the controls are as wonky as they always seem to be for me on PC/console games, an extremely frustrating experience, irritating me more than it would on a different platform. ;-)
    pkcable likes this.
    12-31-2016 02:16 PM