I looked into Fishbowl VR a while ago and thought it might be interesting for the members of the forum, both developers and enthusiasts.

For Developers
    Fishbowl manages user testing for VR games and experiences. Basically they have a system that records feedback and gameplay sessions and compiles them all into a nice interface for developers. It costs about $39 per user, which isn't too bad considering the feedback you can get on your game from an impartial source.

For Enthusiasts
    You can register as a tester and get paid to try out new experiences. I'm not sure how full their roster is, or if they are even accepting new applicants right now, but if you have a webcam, a decent computer and a VR headset it might be worth checking out. Register as a Tester on Fishbowl.

They seemed interesting, has anyone here used their services either as a tester or a developer? I'd be curious to hear your feedback in them as a company. Also, if you know of any other companies that provide this sort of testing I'd love to hear about them.
    Russell Holly likes this.
    08-31-2016 03:00 PM
    This looks fantastic!
    08-31-2016 06:34 PM