Hi All

Just wanted to shamelessly self promo once more

Abduction Free Demo Update-1481149057150.jpg

We pushed a HUGE update to our free demo on Steam. The update log is like a small novel! But if you guys see any issues or hiccups, please please let us know.

Abduction Episode 1: Her Name was Sarah on Steam
    Chemy JMHT and EgoAnt like this.
    12-07-2016 04:17 PM
    Nice, downloading, hopefully tomorrow morning will be done.
    KermEd likes this.
    12-07-2016 09:46 PM
    Downloaded and will check it out at some point. I've not touched VR hardly in the past couple of weeks I've been so wiped out by work.
    KermEd likes this.
    12-09-2016 04:36 AM
    Downloaded and will check it out at some point. I've not touched VR hardly in the past couple of weeks I've been so wiped out by work.
    Nice, downloading, hopefully tomorrow morning will be done.
    Awesome!! Thanks for the support! We have another update coming soon with some minor fixes for the most part, and one big fix for Oculus users
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    12-09-2016 07:14 PM
    I tried to give it a shot.
    After the load screens which looked pretty cool I ended up in a black void with only a night sky to view. I was asked to look at a folder on the table. Nothing was visible.
    Motion controls haven't been implemented yet?
    I might try with a controller at some point.
    12-15-2016 06:40 PM
    I tried to give it a shot.
    After the load screens which looked pretty cool I ended up in a black void with only a night sky to view. I was asked to look at a folder on the table. Nothing was visible.
    Motion controls haven't been implemented yet?
    I might try with a controller at some point.
    We had some issues with Oculus builds but the latest should be working great requires a gamepad we don't support oculus touch (we only have a DK2 for testing)

OSVR definitely needs the latest update. But should play really well (gamepad/keyboard/mouse)

I have some strange HTC Vive bug reports - I suspect they are using standing mode for the Vive (I've only tested room control mode). We are closed for the holidays. So I'll test and update it when we reopen - what are you using for a headset?
    12-27-2016 04:42 PM
    We had some issues with Oculus builds but the latest should be working great requires a gamepad we don't support oculus touch (we only have a DK2 for testing)

OSVR definitely needs the latest update. But should play really well (gamepad/keyboard/mouse)

I have some strange HTC Vive bug reports - I suspect they are using standing mode for the Vive (I've only tested room control mode). We are closed for the holidays. So I'll test and update it when we reopen - what are you using for a headset?
    Vive and it was with roomscale mode.
    KermEd likes this.
    12-28-2016 01:10 PM
    Vive and it was with roomscale mode.
    That makes sense. I was able to reproduce the issue it is a bad build. When we return to the office next week I'll patch it

Lloyd
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    12-30-2016 12:53 AM