I've been totally defeated in trying to find a mobile-ready platform that works to organize VR 360 image content. I'm currently using Google Photos to organize images in albums to display project images to customers on a cardboard head set but there's no easy way to move from one 360 image to the next without pulling the phone out and doing it manually. I also have a pixel and a daydream but the google photos interface in daydream doesn't even recognize it's own album format. I've got a Note 8 for a phone and would be happy to buy a gear headset if I need one. The suggestion has been made before that I build something on WandaVR or similar.

What I want is:
    -be able to organize images by album or folder
    -be able to navigate between images with one click on a daydream, without having the customer remove the headset.

This must exist. Please help if you know of a solution. Thanks for reading!
    08-17-2018 02:41 PM
    08-22-2018 09:18 AM
    I'm actually not much help here I'm afraid. The only mobile VR we really do right now is on the Oculus Go. We share our images (unlisted) with clients at https://kuula.co/ from our video shoots and such, just because it posts nicely to Twitter and other places that aren't 360 friendly.

That said, although a hands free 360 image viewer would be really easy to make (add a gaze to look spot to advance the images) we just haven't needed one internally on our side, so I'm not sure what a good one would be...
    08-22-2018 12:46 PM