Hey guys, I was directed to this forum

Basically I have the HP Windows Mixed Reality headset and would like to use its sensors for depth mapping.

Firstly are the 2 sensors/cameras IR sensors???

Secondly is there actually anyway to access these sensors using open source codes so I can use the headset to generate depth maps of real physical environments so I can map my own textures.

For example I want the headset to map the wall inside my room so in the future I can apply a custom texture on Unity.

I tried the Universal windows platform sample to try and access the sensors but it didn't work. I just need a way to get into those sensors if there is and would appreciate any help. Any findings I make will be directed here.

If not possible what would you all recommend I do? Alternatively I could purchase the zed-mini hardware sensor which does what a MR headset is supposed to do and is Unity friendly (which is what I use), but I would rather crack the sensors and create something on my own which you could all use too, again, if possible.
    07-23-2018 03:12 AM
    @Firegold21, @EgoAnt & @KermEd might be able to answer. Also you MIGHT check at our sister site Windows Central, in their VR section......

https://forums.windowscentral.com/#virtual-reality

or

https://forums.windowscentral.com/hp...ality-headset/
    07-23-2018 08:04 AM