Best Answer

Oct 24 2016 | 11:21 am EDT James Falconer

There is no member called 'VR Question'. In order to provide a service (and HELP!) users that may not want to register, you can submit questions anonymously to our forums via our Ask a Question section. So, long story short, when you see a thread from 'VR Question', it's a visitor/guest submitting a call for help and feedback. If you know the answer, or can help that user in any way, post a thorough reply!

More Answers

Jul 13 2016 | 12:06 pm EDT pkcable

I'm not 100% sure what you mean. Are you referring to our Ask a Question forum? This forum is provided so that non members can ask a question of our community BEFORE actually joining. We of course hope they decide to join the forum and become an active part of THE greatest VR community on the Internet, BUT we wanted to have a place available for ANYONE to ask a question at any time.

Ask a Question (no registration!) - VRHeads Forum
Oct 22 2016 | 11:05 am EDT LezCronut

Nope. He meant a member here under the name VR Question.
Oct 25 2016 | 9:17 am EDT LezCronut

There is no member called 'VR Question'. In order to provide a service (and HELP!) users that may not want to register, you can submit questions anonymously to our forums via our Ask a Question section. So, long story short, when you see a thread from 'VR Question', it's a visitor/guest submitting a call for help and feedback. If you know the answer, or can help that user in any way, post a thorough reply!
Ohhhh lol. I see. I thought someone uses a username VR Question.