Have a question or concern about this forum? Post your thread here and we will take a look as soon as we can!

Hope you enjoy your time here at VR Heads!!
    05-24-2016 12:24 PM
    I like the idea of the new forum, but do I post here:

Buying an LG 360 Cam - VRHeads Forum

or:

LG 360 CAM - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

I see it getting confusing...
    05-25-2016 03:33 PM
    Heard... We'll definitely sort that out.. BUT... if you're looking to BUY the LG 360 Cam, post in the first forum you linked.

If you already own one... post in the second

We're trying to not only help owners, but help those considering the purchase with all those pre-purchase questions
    05-25-2016 07:17 PM
    I would like to see a forum for iOS VR content/discussion. iOS is the minority to be sure, but a dedicated forum may be of use as the VRHeads user base grows.
    06-06-2016 10:21 AM
    Right now iOS users only have access to Google Cardboard, but as we gain more iOS users I absolutely agree it would be worth breaking that group off so there's no confusion when new apps are available.
    James Falconer likes this.
    06-06-2016 11:09 AM
    I'm surprised there's no forum for sharing 360 photos. Is that intended to fall under the "VR Videos" forum? I think a 360 photography forum would be a great addition (not just sharing pictures, but also tip/tricks etc). But you have to make sure it's possible to web view the photos also (i.e. click and drag to look around). Just a humble suggestion.

Loving the site. Thanks for the hard work!
    06-09-2016 04:22 PM
    06-10-2016 09:07 AM
    is there forum just for VR / AR developer discussions ? I would like to connect with developers in this filed
    jean15paul and krisguy like this.
    10-19-2016 10:20 AM
    That's a great idea! Will put that on my to do list
    jean15paul and pkcable like this.
    10-24-2016 11:19 AM
    I have a question about a certain program that allows exclusive content from one VR headset to be enjoyed on a different VR headset. This program does not currently break any DRM safeguards, and you still pay for all the content that you use, but I wasn't sure if discussing it would violate the forum rules. Please let me know if I am free to open up a thread pertaining to this program (you can probably guess which program I am referring to, but I didn't want to mention it by name until I get some feedback on the rules). Thanks!
    jean15paul and krisguy like this.
    12-09-2016 10:19 PM
    Michael,

If you go ahead and post the thread just shoot me the link here. I'll make sure our volunteers are aware and we will advise/help as necessary

Great to have you with us!
    krisguy and Michael DeLaMarre like this.
    12-12-2016 11:58 AM