Hey there!

Perhaps I'm just not seeing it, but I wish there was a way to check your VR Heads notifications within the (Android) app. When on desktop, you can see new likes, quoted comments, private messages, etc., but I don't see that functionality on the app.

Just putting it out there. Thanks!
    10-02-2016 05:28 PM
    At least you can get to it. The Android app no longer shows up for me in Google Play at all.
    10-02-2016 10:02 PM
    At least you can get to it. The Android app no longer shows up for me in Google Play at all.
    I had no idea! I just searched for the app I have installed and it doesn't even show up. I looked at all "Mobile Nations" apps and noticed that there's a "VR Heads Forums" app, so I'm installing it to see if this is the answer to my question, haha.

Just to note, it looks like almost all of the Mobile Nations apps for their various sites are "forums" apps now. I have the Android Central app installed, but I don't see it either, just the "AC Forums" app. Perhaps they're moving in that direction now.
    10-03-2016 09:20 AM
    When I tried to install the VR Heads Forum it says I already had it installed.

For those who don't have it here us the direct link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...patalk.vrheads
    10-03-2016 09:26 AM
    I had no idea! I just searched for the app I have installed and it doesn't even show up. I looked at all "Mobile Nations" apps and noticed that there's a "VR Heads Forums" app, so I'm installing it to see if this is the answer to my question, haha.

Just to note, it looks like almost all of the Mobile Nations apps for their various sites are "forums" apps now. I have the Android Central app installed, but I don't see it either, just the "AC Forums" app. Perhaps they're moving in that direction now.
    Wouldn't surprise me. If that's the case, then why not use Tapatalk proper? I can understand making the sites phone friendly in order to cut down on development and approvals from Google, Apple, and MS.
    10-03-2016 10:49 PM
    Seems like VRHeads The App is gone, and probably replaced with VRHeads Forums app, BUT it appears that the VRHeads Forums app CAN access the blogs so we should be good to go. Really why do we need 2 apps?
    10-04-2016 08:41 AM
    @All - FYI, I still do see the app in Google Play. Do you? Here's the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...patalk.vrheads
    10-04-2016 10:31 AM
    @All - FYI, I still do see the app in Google Play. Do you? Here's the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...patalk.vrheads
    This is the app that is gone....

Introducing VR Heads ? The App! | VRHeads
    BioFanatic likes this.
    10-04-2016 11:32 AM
    Hey everyone!

Weird, I can confirm I no longer see the app in Google Play (when searching) but have it installed. I am sharing a link to it: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.vrheads.app aka "VR Heads - The App"

Hope it works!

In the mean time, I will be downloading the other app!

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    BioFanatic likes this.
    10-05-2016 03:36 PM
    My guess is they consolidated. The forums app, supports the blogs now so it was sorta redundant to have 2 apps. Personally I still prefer just using the browser!
    10-11-2016 12:20 PM
    Maybe I should learn how to read. The OP is talking about the main VR Heads app, not the forums app? Just checked on the status of the main app and it is indeed unpublished. I'll check in with our staff to find out reasoning there. Thanks for pointing it out
    10-11-2016 03:23 PM
    Maybe I should learn how to read. The OP is talking about the main VR Heads app, not the forums app? Just checked on the status of the main app and it is indeed unpublished. I'll check in with our staff to find out reasoning there. Thanks for pointing it out
    If it turns out it's gone for good, maybe we might update that blog I posted and change the link? OR unpublish that blog? Just thinking out loud. And delete my post referring to it.
    10-12-2016 10:46 AM
    lol no worries @pkcable.
    10-12-2016 04:41 PM