Home VRHeads Q&A > Site Feedback & Help

Games of the week?

Asked: Jun 21 2016 | 9:27 am EDT 1425 Views 6 Answers View Best Answer

Sometimes I have trouble finding new games for the HTC Vive because there are just so many titles on Steam right now. Is VRHeads going to do something to Android Central's "Editors' Apps of the Week" but for what games and experiences they've been using in VR? I'd love to try out some more content and I'd really appreciate articles like this.

Best Answer

Jun 23 2016 | 11:53 am EDT Russell Holly

Sometimes I have trouble finding new games for the HTC Vive because there are just so many titles on Steam right now. Is VRHeads going to do something to Android Central's "Editors' Apps of the Week" but for what games and experiences they've been using in VR? I'd love to try out some more content and I'd really appreciate articles like this.
I started this a few weeks back Here's what we're playing in VR this weekend!! | VRHeads

But I think I like doing ti weekly instead of once I have a healthy bundle from everything. I will absolutely start doing more of these now that I know it's what everyone seems to want! Thanks!

More Answers

Jun 21 2016 | 5:33 pm EDT pkcable

Passed this on to Russell Holly, the editor. Sounds good to me!
Jun 22 2016 | 12:18 pm EDT krisguy

At the very least, a game a week until catalogs build up.
Jun 23 2016 | 9:44 am EDT James Falconer

That's a good idea indeed. I'm sure Russell has already seen ^ but I'll send him the link just in case.

Any story ideas feel free to send our way. We want to deliver the best coverage to you!
Jun 27 2016 | 7:53 pm EDT pkcable

I started this a few weeks back Here's what we're playing in VR this weekend!! | VRHeads

But I think I like doing ti weekly instead of once I have a healthy bundle from everything. I will absolutely start doing more of these now that I know it's what everyone seems to want! Thanks!

I've seen requests for different types of games to so maybe on some weeks you can focus on different genres. i.e Best sports games, or best first person shooters etc.