Sometimes I have trouble finding new games for the HTC Vive because there are just so many titles on Steam right now. Is VRHeads going to do something to Android Central's "Editors' Apps of the Week" but for what games and experiences they've been using in VR? I'd love to try out some more content and I'd really appreciate articles like this.
    pkcable likes this.
    06-21-2016 10:27 AM
    Sometimes I have trouble finding new games for the HTC Vive because there are just so many titles on Steam right now. Is VRHeads going to do something to Android Central's "Editors' Apps of the Week" but for what games and experiences they've been using in VR? I'd love to try out some more content and I'd really appreciate articles like this.
    I started this a few weeks back Here's what we're playing in VR this weekend!! | VRHeads

But I think I like doing ti weekly instead of once I have a healthy bundle from everything. I will absolutely start doing more of these now that I know it's what everyone seems to want! Thanks!
    Passed this on to Russell Holly, the editor. Sounds good to me!
    06-21-2016 06:33 PM
    At the very least, a game a week until catalogs build up.
    06-22-2016 01:18 PM
    That's a good idea indeed. I'm sure Russell has already seen ^ but I'll send him the link just in case.

Any story ideas feel free to send our way. We want to deliver the best coverage to you!
    06-23-2016 10:44 AM
    I started this a few weeks back Here's what we're playing in VR this weekend!! | VRHeads

But I think I like doing ti weekly instead of once I have a healthy bundle from everything. I will absolutely start doing more of these now that I know it's what everyone seems to want! Thanks!
    pkcable likes this.
    06-23-2016 12:53 PM
    06-27-2016 02:51 PM

I've seen requests for different types of games to so maybe on some weeks you can focus on different genres. i.e Best sports games, or best first person shooters etc.
    06-27-2016 08:53 PM