How would like to create and share a virtual reality game that I have created. I don't have the backing of a company, so is there some place that people like me can go to share their product?
    05-27-2016 10:16 AM
    Hello!

Great question. There are VR centric sharing sites, however, for someone creating content for fun - itch.io is where you want to be.

If you want to support Rift, those guys have their own proprietary store front.

And to get the best bang for your buck, you should get setup on Steam and go through the Greenlight process. Although fair warning, the Steam folks are going to expect a serious product with a serious trailer
    I have a friend who owns a VR company perhaps he can give you some tips! I sent him a ping.
    Guytronic likes this.
    05-27-2016 10:37 AM
    Hello!

Great question. There are VR centric sharing sites, however, for someone creating content for fun - itch.io is where you want to be.

If you want to support Rift, those guys have their own proprietary store front.

And to get the best bang for your buck, you should get setup on Steam and go through the Greenlight process. Although fair warning, the Steam folks are going to expect a serious product with a serious trailer
    Alcatraz_Smedry likes this.
    05-27-2016 10:50 AM
    need to downoad a special soft ware
    07-25-2016 04:13 AM