We need to show videos to some potential clients in an exhibition and it gets awkward telling them to move the pointer to play and then press the button. We want that we start the video, pause it and give the headset to the client and they just click or press a button to resume the video rather than taking the pointer to play and then clicking. They usually mess it up. Is it possible using some other video playing app?
    12-27-2017 10:44 AM
    Some sort of video loop I think would be best, OR create a very long video with the same clip looping that you can just play and then have the clients take the headset off and on as needed and IF the clip is short enough it shouldn't matter too much where they come in, the clip will loop back soon enough. OR you can try to time it right with pauses between loops.

Maybe @Firegold21 our GearVR Champion has some suggestions?
    12-27-2017 12:02 PM
    I ran into the same issue while trying to set things up for my son to watch some 360 videos. I never did find a good solution other than carefully getting it ready and then walking him through finding and hitting the play button. I don't actually do much 360 video watching, so I haven't explored all the options out there. If there isn't a commercial option, you might be able to find someone to program a custom option for you.
    12-27-2017 12:27 PM