From an email from Oculus, the Summer Sale is here:

Score up to 60% off on 30+ titles across Rift and Gear VR, now through 11:00 am PT on July 5th! Be sure to check back early and often to catch the latest Daily Deals on some of the hottest titles for mobile VR. We’re also offering some sweet bundles with titles like Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, Rangi, and Dark Days on Gear VR.
    Open the Oculus app on your phone and take a gander at the titles available. There are a *lot* that are on great discounts. If you've had your eye on a game for a while but haven't gotten it yet, now might be the time. Check to see if it's one of the discounted ones. It just might be!
    06-17-2017 02:40 PM
    For the more expensive games/apps it may be worth waiting to see if they become a daily deal. For Rift titles you may also want to wait for the Steam summer sale to start and compare prices because it's expected to happen in around a week and overlap with this one.

I'm personally trying to use Steam where I can but looking to get at least some Rift exclusives from the Oculus sale and maybe some others if the prices are good enough.
    Firegold21 likes this.
    06-18-2017 04:32 AM
    That's probably a good idea. I'm considering taking a look tonight and seeing what's available that I want. Might be able to get one or two.
    06-22-2017 04:34 AM