If you haven't had a chance to try out the new UI update in Oculus Home, or are using a different device and curious, I made a post over in the videos forum with a comparison video I did. It won't show the SDE, of course, but you can still see a marked difference in quality and resolution.

Old vs New Oculus Home UI
    Blakey_nz, pkcable and Matty like this.
    04-15-2017 06:56 PM
    Thanks for the comparison video @Firegold21 Its definitely not a massive improvement but things do look a little more organised. Which is good to see With regards to the keyboard, are you able t use voice commands instead of typing in each letter? Would take quite a long time if for example i was typing this message lol.
    04-17-2017 11:01 AM
    I didn't try that, @Matty. I'll see if I can try it and find out tonight. I know the Samsung Internet app was able to use voice recognition, but I didn't even try with this one.
    04-17-2017 03:11 PM
    I just checked it out again and no, it doesn't have a voice dictation option. No mic icon. I did, however, discover that the keyboard appears right next to the text field you're interacting with. So when I logged in to Facebook, I didn't have to crane my neck all the way down to the floor: it was pretty much straight ahead.
    04-17-2017 04:55 PM
    Awesome, Thanks for checking that out for me @Firegold21 It's just nice to know upfront all the features it has before you go out and purchase something. I'm slowly but surely becoming a sucker for VR
    Blakey_nz likes this.
    04-18-2017 03:03 AM
    So I just got the Oculus video update. Its no longer a seperate app so theres no app home (the lobby setting) theres no longer a twitch option however the theatres have been improved. All new chairs in home,cinema and moon and the overall scenes are darker and more immersive. The actual darkness isnt anywhere near as pixelated as the past so overall I find it alot more impressive
    04-18-2017 05:16 AM