Has anyone tried livestreaming to Facebook yet? How did it go? Were you happy with how it worked? Room for improvement? Want people from here to come check out your FB livestream?

I've tried a couple times and I think it's not quite there yet. It's great that FB added the ability, but it doesn't include the sound of the game/app and it seems a bit buggy in its ability to stay connected and streaming. I had it crap out on me twice, and more recently, it wouldn't let me end the stream but instead told me I was offline.

Outside of those issues, I do think it's a good start. If it gets those two things fixed, I can envision a workaround to allow livestreaming to Twitch or Beam as well: use XSplit or OBS or whatever, start a FB livestream, then pull that up in your browser. Fullscreen it and have that window broadcast in your livestreaming app; use your webcam for your audio and face in a PiP window on the bottom. Could work, no?

Also, if you are livestreaming on FB and would like to share so we can come check it out and support you, feel free to reply with links so we can come watch!
    04-01-2017 11:41 AM
    I wanna try but Im positive my phone will overheat very quickly
    04-03-2017 12:29 AM