How do I change the "home angle"? While watching a movie, if I want to lay back in a recliner, I don't want to have to have my head straight up.
    Our when riding in a car. I assume if I start facing north and the car takes curves, the screen will continue to be to the north, when the car turns East. So you have to turn your neck to keep watching.
    10-08-2016 06:13 AM
    Welcome, first of all! I'm Kris, and I have a Gear VR.

I ran into the same problem on a train ride from Omaha to Salt Lake City. The only way to guarantee reorientation is to hold the back button down to go to the Gear menu, then tap back again to go back to the app. It's annoying, especially playing a shooter game.
    Welcome, first of all! I'm Kris, and I have a Gear VR.

I ran into the same problem on a train ride from Omaha to Salt Lake City. The only way to guarantee reorientation is to hold the back button down to go to the Gear menu, then tap back again to go back to the app. It's annoying, especially playing a shooter game.
    pkcable likes this.
    10-14-2016 06:27 PM
    Are you using the Oculus Video app? If so, there's an option in the "Void Theater" that allows you to have the screen slowly float back to whatever direction you're facing in, so you don't have to keep reorienting it. I think the setting is called "Travel Mode," but this works perfect for me! Hope this helps!
    10-18-2016 09:30 PM