Just got my Gear VR downloaded all the apps and the occulus app ok, however when I try to start using it and I get to the health and safety warning it says look here to acknowledge and no matter how long I look at it it doesnt do anything. Please help. I have a galaxy s7 edge.
    06-29-2016 10:35 PM
    Just got my Gear VR downloaded all the apps and the occulus app ok, however when I try to start using it and I get to the health and safety warning it says look here to acknowledge and no matter how long I look at it it doesnt do anything. Please help. I have a galaxy s7 edge.
    This is a glitch with the Oculus software. I ended up having to uninstall the Oculus apps and redownload them again, and the problem fixed for me. (Side note, this only happened when my Note 5 got the Marshmallow update)
    This is a glitch with the Oculus software. I ended up having to uninstall the Oculus apps and redownload them again, and the problem fixed for me. (Side note, this only happened when my Note 5 got the Marshmallow update)
    06-30-2016 11:29 PM
    Without sounding like a ******. You are tapping the touchpad to begin right? Only asking as you said no matter how long I look at it.
    Also if Krisguys fix doesn't work do you have a controller to pair with as if tapping a button works, you may have a faulty touchpad
    07-03-2016 01:10 PM