I am using gear vr, with s7 edge, and suddenly find that the screen permanently shows the volume bars, and the volume is up at full.
    I have turned both the phone call down, and apps down, but the display is on all ways.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    08-05-2017 04:27 AM
    Could the volume button be somehow getting triggered by the GearVR? Maybe it's in the device too tightly? Maybe you are hitting the volume control on the controller, if you have it?
    08-05-2017 11:57 PM
    Does it happen as soon as you put it in the Gear VR, or after a certain point? I've never run into this myself, but I'd lean toward what pkcable said and check to make sure the volume buttons aren't getting physically pressed somehow. Are you taking it out of its case or trying to cram it in there with a slim case on it? If there's a slim case that somehow lets it plug in, that might be where the pressure on the volume buttons is from; it's a very tight fit and not designed for ANY case to be left on.

Outside of that, maybe check to make sure you're not somehow plugging it in at some weird angle, or that there's not some automation app trying to perform an action when it gets plugged in.

That's pretty much all I can think of.
    pkcable likes this.
    08-06-2017 07:38 AM
    Thanks guys, will check your suggestions
    pkcable likes this.
    08-07-2017 03:20 AM
    Also welcome to VRHeads! We really hope that you will make this your go to destination for all you VR needs! Besides our excellent forums which you already found, we also have buyers guides, game reviews and many many other articles on our front pages. here......

http://www.vrheads.com
    08-07-2017 10:47 AM