I am a happy owner of a note 7. Well, I have had 2 of them, and now I have none of them, and I am going to cry.

Anyway I have 2 vr's and no device to use them. My son has a galaxy core prime but I bet even if that worked it would be terrible. I have thought about selling them ( not sure how much I could get) but also wonder if Samsung will stick to them only working on their devices.

So what are the chances?
    10-27-2016 06:06 PM
    I am a happy owner of a note 7. Well, I have had 2 of them, and now I have none of them, and I am going to cry.

Anyway I have 2 vr's and no device to use them. My son has a galaxy core prime but I bet even if that worked it would be terrible. I have thought about selling them ( not sure how much I could get) but also wonder if Samsung will stick to them only working on their devices.

So what are the chances?
    I'd be willing to bet is going to continue be Samsung only in the gear VR. That said you could pick up a used S6 probably decently priced to use in one. What phone did you switch to?
    10-27-2016 07:22 PM
    This is going to continue being Samsung-only for a while, and I agree it is unfortunate. If you're looking to sell, I'd suggest hitting up Swappa.com and seeing what the current going rate is.
    10-28-2016 11:21 AM

So what are the chances?
    As others have mentioned above, at the moment its going to be Samsung only devices. Once demand increases, they might release it to other brands but certainly not now. I think they retail for $99 so maybe you could sell them for $59?
    I would hang on to them You never know what the future holds.
    10-29-2016 03:07 AM
    I'd be willing to bet is going to continue be Samsung only in the gear VR. That said you could pick up a used S6 probably decently priced to use in one. What phone did you switch to?
    Pixel xl 128. My son is in line for a new phone at some point I may just keep them for him.
    10-31-2016 08:22 AM
    Pixel xl 128. My son is in line for a new phone at some point I may just keep them for him.
    There you go. He and his friends will probably use the heck out of them.
    10-31-2016 08:42 AM
    There you go. He and his friends will probably use the heck out of them.
    which he was doing until they pulled the plug on my note7
    10-31-2016 12:49 PM