With the Gear VR, do I need to connect it to my PC to work? Can I connect it to my phone or gaming system?
    05-26-2016 03:34 PM
    Welcome! The Samsung Gear VR is built to run off of a Samsung phone, and does not need to be connected to a computer to work.

We've got a great primer here for you to learn more! Everything you need to know about Samsung Gear VR | VRHeads
    Welcome! The Samsung Gear VR is built to run off of a Samsung phone, and does not need to be connected to a computer to work.

We've got a great primer here for you to learn more! Everything you need to know about Samsung Gear VR | VRHeads
    05-26-2016 05:40 PM
    Yes, actually Samsung Gear VR headset was created to run with a Samsung phone. You do not need a PC to use Samsung Gear VR headset.
    There are headsets like Oculus Rift that require a PC to actually work and there are headsets like Google Cardboard that allow you to play VR games or run VR programs straight from your mobile phone. That's a question of virtual immersion system. Immersion into a virtual reality world is the perception of being present in a non-physical environment. And it depends in bigger part from the type of the headset that you use. You can read more about it for example here : https://appreal-vr.com/blog/virtual-...-how-it-works/
    It is interesting actually. Let's see where the world of innovation would take you.
    08-03-2016 08:36 AM