Hi Guys!

I bought a Gear VR for my S8+, because I have read so much about what a great cardio, workout solution it is (have fun while I move).
    Unfortunately I don't really know what app I should download, buy etc, the articles on the net are for Oculus and steam stuff... (which I didn't know previously).

What do you guys recommend? I would love some exact app names, reviews or articles about such apps for Gear VR!

Help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,
    Daniel
    08-15-2018 04:40 AM
    Yes it looks like most fitness apps are for Oculus Rift or HTC Vive, BUT this blog has some suggestions.

https://www.vrheads.com/best-vr-apps-exercise
    08-15-2018 09:17 AM
    Thanks pkcable!

It seems to me that the link you gave me does not include any apps for Gear VR. All of them are for steam (which I know can be hacked to work, but that's a bit lame...) and Oculus Rift.

There are 0 games mentioned for Gear VR. If I am wrong, please give me the exact names on the site, so I can check again!

Thanks,
    Daniel
    08-15-2018 09:38 AM
    I will check in my Oculus Go tonight. Anything there should also be GearVR compatible.
    08-15-2018 11:03 AM
    Thanks pkcable!

You might be right. I will be interested in your findings very much!

Thanks,
    Daniel
    08-15-2018 02:42 PM
    Hi pkcable!

Any news? :-)

Thanks,
    Daniel
    08-19-2018 12:56 AM
    I found a fitness group at Altspace, have you tried Altspace yet? You'll find it listed there in their events section, and/or listed in the Oculus events tab under People.
    08-20-2018 10:12 AM
    Hi pkcable!

Thanks very much, I will check with them.

Thanks,
    Daniel
    08-28-2018 10:34 AM
    I am always looking for ways to make the treadmill more fun, and have been at the Google store looking for applications that work. A lot have some running c, component, but to get a bona fide VR workout, ya gotta shop around. Startups of cardio were you looking for?
    pkcable likes this.
    09-07-2018 06:08 AM