HELMET VISION FLY - VR headset 4K screen resolution Display-1ggiieus5-4.jpg

What this device does best though; is not much gaming, but VR experiences and multimedia. You will get soon tired to run apps like the rollercoasters, after a bit, but then you will start to explore the 360 experiences, or the VR apps that are less games and more relaxing experiences, like meditation ones, puzzle ones and such.

FLY is perfect for these activities, since you can carry it with you and use it without a Phone or computer, you have a full browser, with included keyboard that you can use to type url.

HELMET VISION FLY - VR headset 4K screen resolution Display-h0fbdrj7zxc21.jpg

In right panel there is the return button, the confirmation (Ok) button, the home button, there is the volume button, and also the power button. In bottom panel the micro USB port and the micro SD slot. Buttons easy intuitively understandable.
    One more thing is FLY have the stereo speakers.

If browser stuff is not your thing; then feel free to upload your movies on the device (there slot sd card) - you can stream from your home computer all the videos you want, in a snap.

FLY is very fast loading & shutting down. The graphics are excellent & very smooth, I have yet to notice the slightest delay or stutter.

If you have Netflix or Hulu, got cover for that too; the app looks great and works great too.

Basically it covers the size of the vr TV so you dont always have to move your head. The sharpness is also impressive, you really have to look to see the pixels.

Advice - save time and use 720p content, since the 1080p video looks almost the same as the 720p, but takes half the space.

The spatial audio built into the headphones are completely isolated & sound incredible. The spatial audio feature works very well in creating a sound envelope around you in a true 360 field.

Folding light design. HV FLY features ergonomic design and is fully collapsible down width so put it in your pocket and take your entertainment to-go!

I'm honestly amazed they were able to cram all of this into a compact device! The weight is very well balanced & not all strenuous on any area of your head. The cushioning around your the face is very soft & breathable, the straps are very soft & elastic as well as comfortable.

HELMET VISION FLY - VR headset 4K screen resolution Display-0rs0tciazxc21.jpg

The design behind the hardware is clean and already analyzed to death, so the basics; it's more comfortable than any other VR setup I've used, there is neat optical trickery with the lenses to limit the "screen door" effect.

The graphics/ lenses are very clear, but of course it’s a standalone headset which doesn’t have a crazy graphics card or processor so don’t exactly expect 8K Ultra full renderings.

HELMET VISION FLY - VR headset 4K screen resolution Display-b83yf5tczxc21.jpg

There is diopter adjustment on right. I could not appreciate because I have good eyesight.

- The smaller complaint is the battery life. I would love for this thing to have a 5+ hour battery life but in reality I get 3 to 4 hours out of it when watching videos.

- There is a gap by your nose that lets light in. It is not as annoying as I thought it would be, because you get lost in the games and forget about it, but it is still a bit annoying.

Technical Specifications
    VISION FLY is impressively featured with Allwinner VR9 application processor, 4 Core (Support ATW) 2GB RAM. 16GB storage, up to 128GB memory card expansion, and FLY uses Android 7.1. It has a 4K screen resolution display with perfect blue ray reduction capacity. The 4K resolution of the FLY is a standard RGB arrangement, so it is better than the same in terms of fineness. The refresh rate is 72 Hz and 110-degree FOV which delivers really a good experience. The battery last as announced 3 to 5 hours. It follows 3DOF tracking. Overall, impressive technical specifications.
    Attached Thumbnails HELMET VISION FLY - VR headset 4K screen resolution Display-5ut1al12fmc21.jpg  
    Last edited by Simply Catch; 02-19-2019 at 03:04 PM.
    01-31-2019 12:49 AM
    Seems similar to the Oculus Go headset. What VR system does this use? Is it Oculus, Daydream, Cardboard, OR something else entirely?
    01-31-2019 08:09 AM
    Android 7.1, I use google play apps. About Oculus Go and may be Pico Goblin - they are much weaker on the graphics
    02-01-2019 01:35 AM
    Android 7.1, I use google play apps. About Oculus Go and may be Pico Goblin - they are much weaker on the graphics
    It's an interesting design. Ok I just googled it. Hopefully the price will come down some. The one I found on Amazon was 1100 dollars!
    02-01-2019 08:01 AM
    I bought on eBay for $329
    After ship- write a review
    pkcable and Simply Catch like this.
    02-13-2019 12:03 AM