Accounting VR, the new king of "Worst Title Ever", is a short, free narrative experience from Justin Roiland of Rick and Morty fame and the devs behind the indie darling The Stanley Parable. Accounting definitely falls more into the "experience" category as there is not really any gameplay to it. You can pick some stuff up, answer phones, and even stab something, but these actions are just meant to transition you from scene to scene. All of the scenes you visit have an impressive amount of dialogue you can sit and listen to, but that's about all you can do: Soak in the humor until you are ready to move on.

The reason you come to Accounting is for Justin Roiland's humor. This is definitely an R-rated experience. There's heavy language and one very gory scene, so if those are issues for you, skip this one. For those familiar with his work on Rick and Morty, I would have to honestly say this isn't Roiland's best comedy. It's still very enjoyable, but it's not "laugh until you're in pain" like R&M was consistently. It's still definitely worth checking out, especially at the price of free. I got 24 minutes in my playthrough, but you could squeeze a bit more out if you wanted to bask in the voice acting and some of the neat scenes.
    10-19-2016 12:32 AM
    Sounds like the price is right! So you would say not much replay-ability there. Just play through once and maybe pass it on! lol
    10-19-2016 08:05 AM
    Sounds like the price is right! So you would say not much replay-ability there. Just play through once and maybe pass it on! lol
    Yeah. I might hop in to poke around a bit more, but once you've experienced the story, there isn't much more to it.
    10-19-2016 11:33 PM
    Even if this work is half as good as Rick and Morty I will buy it for 100$
    His humour is fantastic. I hope he has more content coming to VR and just in general
    01-05-2017 04:40 PM
    Being a fan of Rick and Morty and a new Vive owner myself, I have to say that I really enjoyed this experience. I can agree that there isn't much replay value and some may not be a fan of his humor but for the price (which was free) and for a fan it is really amazing. My entire family, some of which are and aren't fans of Rick and Morty, tried this when I demoed the Vive to them and they all enjoyed it a lot. Defiantly worth the quick download.
    GustavMahler likes this.
    01-06-2017 10:06 PM