Best Answer

More Answers

Dec 20 2016 | 1:03 pm EST the_moesiah

Absolutely! It's hard to go back to traditional gaming now.
Dec 20 2016 | 6:17 pm EST SedahDrol

How did this go u noticed for so long? But yes it's worth it, especially if you are already a ps4 owner.
Dec 22 2016 | 12:18 pm EST the_moesiah

^And for anybody who isn't a PS4 owner and either doesn't have a PC or a PC that's powerful enough for VR, you can get a PS4 Pro and VR for roughly the same price as the Vive or Rift.
Jan 03 2017 | 11:14 am EST pkcable

I'm not sure I would buy IF I needed everything BUT if I already owned a PS4, they yea for sure it's worth it! IF you can find one! lol
Jan 11 2017 | 10:28 am EST Jen Karner

I'd say that PlayStation VR is definitely worth it. I've spent time in all the major headsets (Vive, Rift, Daydream, Gear VR, PSVR) and this is by far the most comfortable for an extended period of time. I also love the games that are available.

I live in a fairly small house that I share with two other humans, and a dog, so room scale isn't really an option for me. PSVR delivers awesome games and experiences with better quality of content, but without me needing to clear out an entire room in order to play. I definitely recommend it, especially if you are coming to VR as a console gamer.
Jan 11 2017 | 10:44 am EST Klortch

Well said, Jen. I couldn't agree more on the comfort and value PSVR offers console gamers.
Jan 11 2017 | 7:43 pm EST Cale Hunt

I'm loving PSVR. Comfortable HMD, growing library of game, and a great display. Just want some motion controllers that track better.
Jan 12 2017 | 1:13 pm EST Klortch

I agree, Cale: in my opinion the limitations of the PlayStation Move motion controllers is what I consider the "weakest link" with PSVR. While they're still good for basic motions, pointing, etc. I look forward to what Sony does in the future.
Jan 15 2017 | 12:37 am EST Matty

anybody already have one? if so it worth buying?
I still personally prefer 'normal' gaming. Where the screen is in front of me and I'm 2 meters away holding a controller BUT, playing games like tennis, fruit ninja and others, it gets you exercising and makes you feel part of the game which is really cool. Its almost like an upgraded version of the Wii. I would say, at least give it a try
Jan 15 2017 | 2:38 am EST the_moesiah

I like the comments about the Move controllers. It would be nice to have some better motion tracking. Also I think excluding the Move controller with the joystick was a mistake.
Jan 15 2017 | 7:33 pm EST Chemy JMHT

I think the problem with the controllers was the fact of "working with what we already have" so using the camera was the better option at that point but maybe next gen will be like top of the class HDm and VR / AR experience because Sony will have time to plan the right path for the next console.
Jan 15 2017 | 7:56 pm EST Cale Hunt

As Klortch said, it'll be interesting to see what their next controllers look like now that Vive and Rift have great options.