I am considering the Playstation VR, will I need the Playstation 4 Neo to use it? If so, how much of an added cost will this be?
    07-19-2016 10:51 AM
    No you will not need the Playstation Neo to use Psvr.
    07-22-2016 10:28 PM
    What Windowee said! So long as you have a PS4, you're good to go for PSVR.
    08-31-2016 06:22 PM
    We still don't yet know what PS Neo even is, just a bunch of rumors. I don't even think we'll get a full unveil at the Sony event next week. Neo will probably be released in a cycle similar to Microsoft's Project Scorpio. Should you wait for PlayStation Neo before picking up a PlayStation VR? | VRHeads
    08-31-2016 06:38 PM
    We still don't yet know what PS Neo even is, just a bunch of rumors. I don't even think we'll get a full unveil at the Sony event next week. Neo will probably be released in a cycle similar to Microsoft's Project Scorpio. Should you wait for PlayStation Neo before picking up a PlayStation VR? | VRHeads
    With sony requiring all new games that come out after october to have both base and neo modes, I'm leaning more to thinking it will be coming out this christmas or sooner. The only reason they would wait to release it alongside scorpio is if they have decided to give it more power to out do the scorpio.

I know once the neo comes out i will be trading my ps4 in for a neo more for the rumored 4k blueray than the extra boost for regular games and vr.

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    09-02-2016 11:40 PM
    Now that's it's the PlayStation 4 Pro, I'm curious to see of anyone's mind has been changed!
    09-22-2016 09:30 AM
    Nah... If I was new to PS4, I'd go Pro, but I don't think the upgrade is worth it while also getting a PSVR. Same games, slight graphical difference, which I think most people won't notice when they're immersed in the game.
    BioFanatic likes this.
    09-28-2016 08:54 PM