Personally, I would like to experience GTA: San Andreas in first person mode. Maybe one day Rockstar will make a VR remake of this game.
    10-27-2016 02:52 AM
    The brothers in arms games, also Portal. Although it's a ps3 game, I don't see why there would be any problem making it VR.
    Really this thread should be changed to what existing games you want in VR in general.
    You don't really need to remake any games to VR as long as the machine is powerful enough you just make camera controls respond to head movement. This will probably work automatically when you plug VR glasses into a console/PC in the near future. Would be nice if they made the pre-GTA V games first-person though.
    10-27-2016 08:39 AM
    Soooo many old racing games I used to play on my PS2 that I'd love to see in VR. The Gran Turismo franchise comes to mind... I played the heck out of Gran Turismo 4.
    10-27-2016 10:57 AM
    Ooh, there are so many great games from that era! It's like my golden age of games, it's when a lot of my favorite hit.

I'd love to play through Chrono Cross in VR, espeically with all the gameplay choices it affords you.

Other runners up include awesome RPGs from that era, because I love an awesome RPG. Final Fantasy 7 would be pretty amazing.
    Cool Runners! I'm not sure if anyone else remembers this game, but it was a snowboarding trick game and a ton of fun. I may be misremembering the title though.
    11-05-2016 02:17 PM
    i know its probably not possible but I've always wanted to play Call Of Duty 4 in VR. Being able to run around and play as the actual guy!
    Maybe sometime in the future that can happen. Any sort of racing game would also be.. quite the adrenaline rush going 400kms down a free way ^_^
    11-07-2016 05:51 AM
    Racing games = YES.
    jsarino likes this.
    11-07-2016 10:33 AM
    Soooo many old racing games I used to play on my PS2 that I'd love to see in VR. The Gran Turismo franchise comes to mind... I played the heck out of Gran Turismo 4.
    Ditto. Played Gran Turismo 2-5. Though Gran Turismo Sport appears to be pushing the PS4 Pro's limits (and that's a good thing), Gran Turismo Sport on VR would be insane!
    11-07-2016 10:56 AM
    When I had a PS2 I liked God of War. Hopefully a version of the game will have a VR element similar to Tomb Raider.

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    11-07-2016 03:49 PM
    When I had a PS2 I liked God of War. Hopefully a version of the game will have a VR element similar to Tomb Raider.

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    God of War is a great choice.
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    11-21-2016 07:34 PM
    Talking of the VR Christmas list, mine includes the touch controllers and some steering wheel, and a winning lottery ticket, but that last one is more virtual than reality :P

I love racing games, also strategy, don't know why, but I think having a VR interface for the Games should makes us feel like a god like war commander and will be amazing
    11-21-2016 08:05 PM
    Seconded on the lottery ticket thing. Well, on all the other things too :P
    11-28-2016 10:28 AM