Best Answer

More Answers

Sep 10 2016 | 1:53 am EDT Cale Hunt

Core bundle comes with just the headset and a demo disc. Launch bundle comes with a headset, Move controllers, PS camera, and VR worlds game
Sep 11 2016 | 2:49 pm EDT the_moesiah

Core bundle comes with just the headset and a demo disc. Launch bundle comes with a headset, Move controllers, PS camera, and VR worlds game
VR Worlds, is that a demo disc?
Sep 11 2016 | 5:59 pm EDT Cale Hunt

VR Worlds is a collection of games built specifically for PSVR. The demo disc is a collection of samples from big titles -- more of just of what's to come.
Sep 12 2016 | 9:24 am EDT Russell Holly

It's also pretty unclear how big those demos are going to be, which is a little unusual. I assume, much like the demo stations, they're basically single level examples.
Sep 12 2016 | 9:50 am EDT the_moesiah

It's also pretty unclear how big those demos are going to be, which is a little unusual. I assume, much like the demo stations, they're basically single level examples.
Assuming that they're using the same demos at Gamestop, then yeah they're just single levels from games.
Sep 28 2016 | 8:56 pm EDT Derek Daisey

JOB SIMULATOR, one of my favorite HTC Vive games, is going to be in the box! https://twitter.com/OwlchemyLabs/sta...82887524888577
This is one of the biggest reasons I'm excited for PSVR. This game just looks bananas.. And that pleases me :b

They also mentioned on Twitter a couple days ago that it will be a launch day title. Hopefully the price is where the other two platforms are ($29.99)