I have been really enjoying playing this game - the VR experience is fantastic,but there seem to be some bugs! Following a power cut I had to reload my PS4 Pro from scratch. Since then when I play Robinson I get a blue vertical line with blue discs at each end imposed on the screen right from start up plus my Higgs unit travels around right in my face all the time plus I can disappear into solid rocks etc! Sometimes the controls do not work. Not sure what is going but it is certainly spoiling the game. Any ideas please people?
    02-15-2017 05:40 PM
    I have been really enjoying playing this game - the VR experience is fantastic,but there seem to be some bugs! Following a power cut I had to reload my PS4 Pro from scratch. Since then when I play Robinson I get a blue vertical line with blue discs at each end imposed on the screen right from start up plus my Higgs unit travels around right in my face all the time plus I can disappear into solid rocks etc! Sometimes the controls do not work. Not sure what is going but it is certainly spoiling the game. Any ideas please people?
    Hello oldlawman,

On VRHeads.com, there is a great article on some troubleshooting techniques for the PSVR I would recommended to checkout.

I don't have a PSVR (yet) but my vote would be to double your HDMI cable just in case. I read somewhere that one person experienced some red and green vertical lines with his PSVR and when he double checked his HDMI cable, there was a small piece of plastic that was interfering. Who knows, maybe something similar might be causing it. Though not related, when viewing the article I shared above, checkout the section "How to fix screen-mirroring issues". This provides steps on how to double check your cables.

Let us know if any of the recommendations help. In the mean time, I will double check with some I know that have a PSVR join in the conversation to help out
    oldlawman likes this.
    02-15-2017 06:18 PM
    Hey welcome to the forum!

I'm just looking this thread, but it's hard to define what's causing the problem, could be even over heating if the PS4Pro is stored in a closed area or something.

Also it can be a very particular bug of the game, be sure to download the last update (I think it's the version 1.02).

And of course as iThunderbirt said, check the HDMI cable in the the stages, if it's well plugged and in all connections points.
    oldlawman likes this.
    02-15-2017 08:48 PM
    Thanks Thunderbirt - my cables and connections have been checked and are A ok. My other VR games eg Driveclub and Eve Valkerie function just fine so maybe it's a bug. I am going to delete the game and reinstall again in case this will sort the problem. Robinson:The Journey-img_2125.jpg.Hopefully I am attaching a couple of screenshots in case this helps.Robinson:The Journey-img_2157.jpg
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    02-16-2017 05:21 AM
    Hi Chemy,

Many thanks for your input - as you can see from the attached shot my PS4 is in the open - no overheating as yet! Cables/connections are ok as my other VR games are fine.Robinson:The Journey-img_2148.jpg
    02-16-2017 05:25 AM
    Chemy,

The current update I have is v1.03 so it should be good.
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    02-16-2017 05:26 AM
    Chemy,

The current update I have is v1.03 so it should be good.
    Them it can be as you said a particular bug and maybe deleting and reinstalling will solve it, please let us know if that solved the problem!
    oldlawman likes this.
    02-16-2017 05:53 AM
    I will delete and reinstall the game and update you. I have also emailed Crytech with the screenshots and will advise you of any response.
    02-16-2017 06:29 AM
    Great job debugging guys! Good luck getting to the root of the problem.

Here's a link to their support page if you want to go that route....

Support | Your personal access to help, FAQs and support tickets | GFACE
    oldlawman and iThunderbirt like this.
    02-16-2017 09:15 AM
    Done it! As a precaution I reinstalled the game but it wasn't really necessary. After a bit of experimenting I worked out that the screen "bug" was the re-centering option prompt! Duh! Thanks for the input everyone - I shall now retire to a quiet corner and debug my brain!
    02-16-2017 05:49 PM
    Done it! As a precaution I reinstalled the game but it wasn't really necessary. After a bit of experimenting I worked out that the screen "bug" was the re-centering option prompt! Duh! Thanks for the input everyone - I shall now retire to a quiet corner and debug my brain!
    Glad all worked out! Now we know it is a re-centering option prompt
    02-16-2017 05:52 PM
    It's glad to know you solved it.

Now we can help anyone else with the same problem I was thinking that we can even have that as a consideration, sometimes the problem is not a problem but a feature we don't know the app/game has
    02-17-2017 07:45 PM
    I've never seen that re-centering thing. Good to know for the future!
    02-21-2017 08:32 AM