Hey guys and gals, Been trying to setup my PSVR on my pc and having a huge issue.

Ive installed the driver from trinus, installed Steam VR, But i cant fix the issue with the displays. I go to the resolution settings in windows but there is only one monitor showing up, dont know why my psvr monitor wont show up. it thinks the VR and my main monitor are the same thing.

when i turn on the headset and look through it it just shows me the exact same thing as i see on my main monitor but it wont show as a seperate monitor. not sure what to do and havnt found any answers online.

im running windows 8.1 btw.

ive tried multiple times trying to redetect the displays but only ever shows one monitor

couldnt get it to work at all so i did a fresh install of windows and wiped the drive so there wouldnt be anything conflicting from maybe old software.
    08-19-2018 12:46 AM
    Ok let me see if I get this straight. You are trying to use a PSVR with a computer and NOT with a PS4? I wasn't aware that this was even possible. HOWEVER if it is, then perhaps your PC doesn't have the specs to support VR? You need a powerful machine with a high (or higher) end discrete graphics card.
    08-20-2018 09:04 AM