PlayStation VR demonstrations are popping up everywhere now and it seems like a lot of people are enjoying their time with the platform. I only had a short demo back in April and managed to get hands on with PlayStation VR Worlds' London Heist level. From what I played, the game has managed to nail immersion in these seated experiences.

I'm hoping to get my hands on some more demos next month and wondering what I should look out for! Do you guys have any PSVR experiences which really stood out for you?
    08-30-2016 08:20 AM
    I only got to try EVE Gunjack when Gamestop had a PSVR demo last week. That was amazing because of the framerate and I (someone who is used to the movement) almost got dizzy due to the ship movement. So good.
    Russell Holly likes this.
    08-30-2016 08:41 AM
    I've done Eve: Valkyrie, The PSVR Worlds Underwater Demo, Headmaster, and one other with crazy trippy colors and lights.
    08-31-2016 05:40 PM
    I tried battlezone and headmaster.

I choose battlezone for my first deno because i figured out of all the other games it would be the most likely to give me any sort of vr sickness. I tried my hardes to do everything to make myself sick. Have my tanke move one way aim and look differrent directions. Without once focusing on a fixed point. I could not make myself sick no matter how many erratic movements i made. I was also surprised that the frame rate held up. I figured i would have glitched it somehow. But it seem to keep up.

For my second time i tried headmaster. I wanted to see how good the head tracking was. I was definitely impressed. It tracked very well.

I still want to try a game that uses the move controllers, i believe heist does but wont demo it at a best buy, and the gamestop demo is always on my golf league night so i havet been able to stop by yet.

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    09-01-2016 07:54 PM
    You're right; Headmaster showed off some impressive head tracking. I really hope the Move controllers are accurate as well. If they're not I don't think they'll add much to the experience.
    09-10-2016 12:47 AM
    London Heist was AMAZING! Almost made me forget about the Vive. I just wish PSVR had full motion.

The picture was a bit dark though, and the screen door affect was apparent at times. I'm sure the PS4 Pro (Neo) will take care of those problems
    09-11-2016 01:52 PM
    SDE isn't likely to be fixed by a more capable GPU, but the darkness may be fixed by launch time. Remember, these are early demos released months ago!
    09-19-2016 09:28 AM
    I played EVE Valkyrie and watched the deep sea experience from VR Worlds on a second screen as somebody else played it. EVE blew me away.
    10-01-2016 08:42 AM
    Got to try Battlezone: http://forums.vrheads.com/first-expe...d-psvr-d-8618/

*Homer Simpson drooling sound*

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    10-05-2016 06:49 AM