Hi all!
    I've just bought a splitter to use PSVR and 4K HDR without plug in and out. The splitter is a good one. The problem is when I turn on the Headset it says I have to connect the VR in the normal way, like there is no signal, but the funny part, I can see the error screen in the VR as well, so the signal goes through. If I start a game it ask me to connect the VR. Tried everything, still not working. Can anyone help? Thx
    11-07-2018 08:58 PM
    Can anyone help here? @Chemy JMHT @psvrworld can either of you guys help?
    11-19-2018 09:01 AM
    Hi all!
    I've just bought a splitter to use PSVR and 4K HDR without plug in and out. The splitter is a good one. The problem is when I turn on the Headset it says I have to connect the VR in the normal way, like there is no signal, but the funny part, I can see the error screen in the VR as well, so the signal goes through. If I start a game it ask me to connect the VR. Tried everything, still not working. Can anyone help? Thx
    OK, the main problem is that the PSVR uses the HDMI to transfer some data from the PS4 to the PSVR, maybe the splitter isn't allowing to transfer those data (no video, but data), but I can't be sure.

It's designed to plug your TV to the processing box as the image shows and from it to the TV and the PSVR, why are you plugging a splitter? I didn't get it very well.

PSVR error message when using hdmi splitter.-psvrconnections.jpg

Sorry for the late answer.
    11-20-2018 01:01 PM