Are there any games for PSVR that will allow 2 or more players to use VR headsets simultaneously?
    09-11-2016 03:27 PM
    Are you talking local or online? RIGS and Battlezone are two games I'm personally looking forward to -- they will be online multiplayer with each person using a PSVR headset.
    09-11-2016 04:56 PM
    PlayStation VR doesn't support multiple VR headsets on the same console, but there are several examples of local co-op through multiple PS4s in the same space. Star Trek: Bridge Crew is the most interesting of the ones announced so far, at least to me.
    the_moesiah and Chemy JMHT like this.
    09-12-2016 08:23 AM
    PlayStation VR doesn't support multiple VR headsets on the same console, but there are several examples of local co-op through multiple PS4s in the same space. Star Trek: Bridge Crew is the most interesting of the ones announced so far, at least to me.
    Thanks. I should have been more specific. That's dissapointing that we can't do local multiplayer but at least there's a work around.
    09-12-2016 08:47 AM
    I do believe there is a mini game that comes with it that allows one person to wear the headset and others to play along side that person with controllers on the big screen.

IIRC the PSVR supports up to 4 simultneous controllers. the headset counts as one. As others have said currently only one headset is supported.

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    09-29-2016 06:31 PM
    I do believe there is a mini game that comes with it that allows one person to wear the headset and others to play along side that person with controllers on the big screen.

IIRC the PSVR supports up to 4 simultneous controllers. the headset counts as one. As others have said currently only one headset is supported.

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    Yeah, Playroom is free and a whole collection of games like this.
    10-01-2016 08:37 AM