Is it getting a full release? That demo on VR Worlds can't be it. I need more!!!
    12-05-2016 03:53 PM
    Is it getting a full release? That demo on VR Worlds can't be it. I need more!!!
    From what I scene on the web, no confirmation yet on when the game is supposed to be release. It "seems" to be in 2016 but a lot of sources say that has yet to be confirmed. Hopefully something will be announce soon as in confirming a release date. SCE London Studio is the developer behind London Heist. It will be published by Sony.
    the_moesiah likes this.
    12-05-2016 09:52 PM
    I believe that what is on playstation vr world's is the full game. VR Worlds isn't a demo disk. The games on it are supposed to be full games.
    12-06-2016 10:47 PM
    I believe that what is on playstation vr world's is the full game. VR Worlds isn't a demo disk. The games on it are supposed to be full games.
    I've only played VR Worlds at a demo at Game Stop but it was only one level. Maybe they have a shorter version of the games for an in-store demo.

I thought Heist was supposed to be a full length game. Maybe I was mistaken.
    12-09-2016 02:57 PM
    I've only played VR Worlds at a demo at Game Stop but it was only one level. Maybe they have a shorter version of the games for an in-store demo.

I thought Heist was supposed to be a full length game. Maybe I was mistaken.
    Yeah the demo is shorter. Not to say that the game itself is long. I think it took less than an hour to play through my first time. There are at least 2 different endings depending on your choices. It pretty much is a shooter for most of the gameplay. Different from other shooters in the more realistic loading of your firearm. I learned to always have a mag in the hand to reload quicker.
    the_moesiah likes this.
    12-11-2016 08:56 AM
    Yeah, unfortunately that was the full game and there has been no comment of a spin off I found. Yes the main car scene, always grab an extra mag to have in waiting! For the record, I also think that Scavenger's Odyssey was pretty darn cool, albeit a bit disorienting.
    12-12-2016 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD