....sort of. You can purchase everything that comes with the launch bundle separately, minus the demo disc -- core bundle, camera and two Move controllers -- for $499.

Not the best deal, and if you want the demo disc your total will be $540, but that beats every other price I've seen them going for (unless you are a member of Sam's Club). And an even better deal for those who don't want the demo.

I'll be heading up there in a couple weeks myself to pick up the VR and a Pro.
    10-31-2016 09:28 AM
    ....sort of. You can purchase everything that comes with the launch bundle separately, minus the demo disc -- core bundle, camera and two Move controllers -- for $499.

Not the best deal, and if you want the demo disc your total will be $540, but that beats every other price I've seen them going for (unless you are a member of Sam's Club). And an even better deal for those who don't want the demo.

I'll be heading up there in a couple weeks myself to pick up the VR and a Pro.
    the demo disc is available as a free download. Are you talking about the vr worlds game.

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    10-31-2016 09:41 AM
    the demo disc is available as a free download. Are you talking about the vr worlds game.

Yeah VR Worlds. I didn't know it was available for free. You can buy it on disc too.
    10-31-2016 06:43 PM
    Yeah VR Worlds. I didn't know it was available for free. You can buy it on disc too.
    Vr Worlds costs money. The PSVR also comes with a demo disc. that has about 18 or so game demos. so you would be better off buying the psvr, camera and 2 controllers seperately. Amazon sells individual controllers cheaper than that $99 2 pack.

10-31-2016 10:09 PM
    Vr Worlds costs money. The PSVR also comes with a demo disc. that has about 18 or so game demos. so you would be better off buying the psvr, camera and 2 controllers seperately. Amazon sells individual controllers cheaper than that $99 2 pack.

I thought it came with VR Worlds? My mistake.
    11-02-2016 09:47 PM
    I thought it came with VR Worlds? My mistake.
    Oh I see I think we are talking about the same thing. The original bundle came with vr worlds and the demo disk. The basic psvr comes only with the demo disk.

looks like the new bundles are charging you for everything thus not making it a true bundle. Bundle implies a savings package to most.

The $99 two package move controller package is a ripoff. When you can buy seperate move controllers for less than $40 a piece.

11-05-2016 06:53 PM
    Even the bundle which includes the camera and one controller is expensive than buying each separately.

Nice you are thinking to get the Pro mate!
    the_moesiah likes this.
    11-06-2016 10:13 PM
    Oh I see I think we are talking about the same thing. The original bundle came with vr worlds and the demo disk. The basic psvr comes only with the demo disk.

looks like the new bundles are charging you for everything thus not making it a true bundle. Bundle implies a savings package to most.

The $99 two package move controller package is a ripoff. When you can buy seperate move controllers for less than $40 a piece.

But that was the whole point of me making this thread. If you buy the core bundle, and everything else that comes with the launch bundle separately (minus VR Worlds) Best Buy will give you a discount. So you can buy all of the components of the launch bundle individually, again minus VR Worlds, for the same price.
    11-07-2016 02:48 PM