Is everybody ready for this?! It's looking like we'll get some PlayStation Neo details at this event, which is going to be pretty exciting. Hopefully we'll get some secret PlayStation VR launch title information as well!

PlayStation channel on YouTube
    PlayStation channel on Twitch

Tune it at 3PM Eastern on September 7th with us!
    EgoAnt likes this.
    09-06-2016 08:49 AM
    Thats 8pm nigerian time, i will be watching
    09-07-2016 06:17 AM
    Can't wait to see what you think of the announcement!
    09-07-2016 09:25 AM
    Haven't had a chance to watch the announcement live but I have read the news on the PlayStation Blog.

Looking at the PS4 "slim" vs "version 1" of Ps4, I am content with the size with for current PS4. That being said, I do find it cool they shrunk it down a bit. For those not wanting to go towards the Pro version, it will be a great unit. Especialy that it will have (eventually get) HDR via a firmware update. I like seeing on twitter how the current version PS4 will get HDR but for those that have an Xbox One can only get it by buying the Xbox One Slim. Will that change later on? Who knows.

My thoughts on the PS4 Pro? I think I will wait for official specs in order to compare the difference between the two. I am sure that information won't take long to be posted online. Seeing that the current PS4 has been selling well over the past years, understanding the PS4 Pro would help a lot, the PSVR will work fine on first generation PS4. For how long? That is the question.

Now for the big question: What PS4 console (for those interested) that our fellow VR Heads might get? Stick with current gen PS4 (but the slim version) or go all out and get a PS4 Pro?

Also, is it me or does every "high end product" must end with "Pro"? A lot of companies label their projects with cool names in the past. Kind a wish they kept something like "Neo".
    09-07-2016 11:01 PM
    Now for the big question: What PS4 console (for those interested) that our fellow VR Heads might get? Stick with current gen PS4 (but the slim version) or go all out and get a PS4 Pro?

Also, is it me or does every "high end product" must end with "Pro"? A lot of companies label their projects with cool names in the past. Kind a wish they kept something like "Neo".
    I'll be sticking with my standard PS4. Not enough is different for me to want to spend that much on a new Pro. And yeah, would have much rather seen the name Neo. Pro is rather generic, isn't it?
    09-08-2016 05:07 PM