Please tell me...
    10-27-2016 02:30 AM
    I enjoyed my experience playing the Battlezone demo on PSVR. I plan on getting one. It is very fun to play

There are a few forums in the PlayStation VR section containing info about the PSVR such as "PS4 or PS4 Pro" and "people sharing their experience using it."

Also, there is a nice article on VR Heads for an intro to PSVR

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    10-27-2016 06:16 AM
    I like it. My kids like it. Still need to force my wife to play so she can realize she likes it after alk she did think gear vr was neat. Unfortunately shes not a gamer unless it involves matching 3 or more like items.

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    10-27-2016 11:08 AM
    Yes, yes it is.

It's not Rift or Vive quality, but for most it's going to be an absolute blast.
    10-31-2016 09:12 AM
    Do the games/demos try to compensate for motion sickness? If so, how?

I haven't had the opportunity to try the Playstation VR, but friends have had this problem with earlier demos.
    10-31-2016 11:26 AM
    Do the games/demos try to compensate for motion sickness? If so, how?

I haven't had the opportunity to try the Playstation VR, but friends have had this problem with earlier demos.
    Really? That's interesting. I've demoed it several times and I never had that problem.

There was an article about how Sony is combating motion sickness. I'll see if I can find it.
    10-31-2016 05:45 PM
    Post that link if you find it. That's good to hear that Sony has addressed the issue, I've heard it was a rather disorientating experience for some of my friends that picked one up.

I'm not sure what they were playing, but it's likely has more to do with the game than with the hardware. Some titles are just going to be more jarring than others.
    11-01-2016 03:42 PM
    Super Stardust VR had me feeling really bad. I don't usually suffer from motion sickness and no other VR title has affected me, but that one really did.

A lot will depend on you and what you're playing.
    11-02-2016 06:53 AM
    Windlands is intense, but only if you disable the "comfort" modes that are baked in. Any full locomotion VR runs the risk of increased chances for nausea, but it's not a widespread problems or anything like that.
    11-02-2016 09:21 AM