Hey all!
    An early build of Fantastic Contraptions was released by accident on the playstation store and i was lucky enough to download it before it was removed. I have made a video on my impressions of the game.

t series that was released on 3 of Sony's systems.

Do you think it looks like a vr title that you would play?
    Firegold21 likes this.
    06-20-2017 07:25 PM
    I saw it and bought it myself and I'm really liking it, even if it is an early release. Didn't realise it was put out by mistake as I'd recommended to some mates who couldn't then find it on the PS store, this explains why. I really enjoying playing this, time passed very quickly when I was playing, it's a bit like a simplified Bad Piggies, but in VR. Has great potential and I will be playing more.
    06-21-2017 01:56 PM
    I have played for a while on Vive, and it is a challenging game. I think people that are really into puzzle games will find this amazing and challenging.
    06-21-2017 07:53 PM
    I'm a huge fan of Fantastic Contraption, and playing it on PSVR makes it easier to share the game with others because everything I am doing shows up on the big TV in my living room.

Looking forward to seeing more people jump into these puzzles.
    06-22-2017 07:08 AM
    Yeah, I've never seen a mistake like that on the ps store before. Your completely right, i feel that it's harder to tell how much time has passed in vr for some reason and when creating stuff, it makes it even harder as your lost in thought. It certainly doe's, cant wait for the final build to see what else it has.
    06-22-2017 07:54 AM
    I saw it and bought it myself and I'm really liking it, even if it is an early release. Didn't realise it was put out by mistake as I'd recommended to some mates who couldn't then find it on the PS store, this explains why. I really enjoying playing this, time passed very quickly when I was playing, it's a bit like a simplified Bad Piggies, but in VR. Has great potential and I will be playing more.
    Yeah, I've never seen a mistake like that on the ps store before. Your completely right, i feel that it's harder to tell how much time has passed in vr for some reason and when creating stuff, it makes it even harder as your lost in thought. It certainly doe's, cant wait for the final build to see what else it has.
    06-22-2017 07:56 AM
    06-22-2017 07:57 AM
    I have played for a while on Vive, and it is a challenging game. I think people that are really into puzzle games will find this amazing and challenging.
    Yeah it definitely is a game changer for creation games. I've always enjoyed games like this and being able to do it in a virtual workspace is incredibly engaging. It is quite hard, especially in the later levels. It's going to be a long game for sure!
    06-22-2017 07:57 AM
    I'm a huge fan of Fantastic Contraption, and playing it on PSVR makes it easier to share the game with others because everything I am doing shows up on the big TV in my living room.

Looking forward to seeing more people jump into these puzzles.
    I hope it makes other developers decide to make creation games too. So much replay ability with them, which is something i feel most psvr games are lacking at the moment. Until we get skyrim of course.
    06-22-2017 07:58 AM
    That looks amazing!
    It really is a great game. I thought it was going to be good, but turned out even better than i expected and this is only an early build i'm playing.
    06-22-2017 08:00 AM
    Russell, your point about the TV and being to share easier is a good one. Half the fun of the game is showing off your contraptions.
    06-26-2017 05:45 PM
    I am all about them actually releasing this for PSVR, because I love this game...but don't have a Vive. (Yet.) I'm just anticipating the glee of putting different friends in and watching what they come up with!
    06-30-2017 12:01 AM
    These are the exact type games that I like!
    06-30-2017 08:45 AM
    It will be fun to see how their contraptions complete the level. It can take quite some time to build them though, but if you don't mind watching for quite a while, it should be fun!
    07-04-2017 02:20 PM
    These are the exact type games that I like!
    Same, i love all types of creation games!
    pkcable likes this.
    07-04-2017 02:21 PM