Hey PSVR fans!

One of the worst nuclear disasters, when the Chernobyl power plant exploded in 1986, it affected the environment as well as the entire city of Pripyat.

At the time I was a bit young to understand what was going on. The past few years, I been reading up on what happened as well as watching interesting documentaries. Now, the people at The Farm 51 will bring us to the ghost of Pripyat and Chernobyl via PSVR.

The Chernobyl VR Project "[...]merges the interactive experiences only available through the gaming medium with educational elements to create this unique experience, one that allows you*to understand the tragedy through the stories of the people who lived there before and after the tragedy."

They are using many visual equipment options such as 360 videos, 360 pictures, panorama and many more.

This project sounds very cool and looking forward to learn more about it in the future.

Source: From the PR Manager for The Farm 51 post on Sony dot Blog.
    08-17-2017 08:35 PM
    VR is such an excellent for education, and short documentary like features. I saw one about the Detroit Police department, and one about a Muslim man and his son from a war torn Country, VERY powerful. And of course there's THIS.....

https://forums.vrheads.com/vr-videos...hin-app-10349/
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    08-18-2017 11:02 AM