Folks,

I was reading another thread and someone mentioned the Razer OSVR OSVR Hacker Development Kit v1.4 - Buy Virtual Reality Headset - Official Razer Online Store which looks REALLY cool. So is this a good investment and as good as the Oculus or Vive? Kermed?
    05-27-2016 09:40 PM
    From what I've read so far, the OSVR HDK is on par with or slightly better than the Oculus DK2, but t is only has a 60hz refresh rate and positional tracking is still a work in progress. Software support is minimal at this point and making things work will definitely take some tinkering. I do like the modular nature of the HDK though and over time OSVR and the HDK are sure to improve. Something to keep an eye on for sure!
    pkcable likes this.
    06-04-2016 02:35 PM
    I'm pretty much here for the same reason as everyone else. I really do need this desktop for hardcore editing since my career pretty much rides on it. While my studio one is good, I need a good computer at home to edit with, and all I really have is my ****ty 5 yr old HP pavillion that really shouldn't be running Windows 10. I actually had to get around QuickTime to be able to edit properly. Anyways, I really hope I win this contest and Godspeed to whoever does.
    07-02-2016 11:03 AM